Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove LinkedIn Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram caption polls, TikTok’s silent fallout & LinkedIn introduces Sponsored Articles

Prohibition

For marketers, this means a new avenue to interact with audiences, gather feedback, and boost engagement directly in posts! Implementing these polls can also foster a deeper connection with the audience, working toward community building goals. This dispute implies a potential shift in content creation strategies for TikTok marketers.

article thumbnail

40+ Blogs Marketers Should Be Following

PR 20/20

O ur daily mantra as inbound marketers: stay focused, and be passionate. Hence our obsession with keeping tabs on industry blogs and finding those articles and authors that impact our own ways of thinking. If like us, you’re always looking for new marketing resources, you’ve landed on the right blog post.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn: The rise of B2B Social media Marketing

5W PR

For many companies, social media marketing initially seems to belong exclusively to the business-to-consumer marketplace. Although various social channels can contribute to a company’s B2B social media marketing strategy, there are few channels that appeal more to professionals online than LinkedIn.

article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Financial Services & Social Media on April 19th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat Community with gather and share insights on the communication changes faced by financial services companies and how they can engage and participate effectively in social communities. What is your advice to marketers and PR professionals about social media and financial services? Read more.

Financial 150
article thumbnail

How to Quickly Become Recognized as a Thought Leader on LinkedIn in 2022

wiredPRworks

When did you join LinkedIn? 17 years ago today I logged in for the first time and began networking and posting, up to four times a day – all in quest to become a recognized thought leader on LinkedIn. Two years later, I would win second place in a contest for top LinkedIn tips. But, I wanted to delete my entry.

article thumbnail

Less publicized but more interesting takeaways from 3 reports on marketing and PR

Sword and the Script

The vendor community that serves PR has published a handful of reports over the last few months. Studies show the average email marketing campaign has a 20% open rate and 2% CTR. That’s according to a report by Muck Rack based on 193 survey responses from marketing and PR professionals late last year. Is that good?

Report 106
article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

If you’ve worked in the PR industry in the Twin Cities for any length of time, you’ve probably heard about or visited, the MN PR Blog. In fact, to my knowledge, the MN PR Blog was one of the first PR blogs in the entire country! The blog was founded and managed by Ryan May. Since, 2003, to be exact.