Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Internal Remove LinkedIn
article thumbnail

How to Quickly Become Recognized as a Thought Leader on LinkedIn in 2022

wiredPRworks

When did you join LinkedIn? 17 years ago today I logged in for the first time and began networking and posting, up to four times a day – all in quest to become a recognized thought leader on LinkedIn. Two years later, I would win second place in a contest for top LinkedIn tips. But, I wanted to delete my entry.

article thumbnail

The Importance of Networking in Public Relations

5W PR

Leveraging social media Platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter are excellent for professional networking. Joining PR associations Consider joining PR associations such as the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) or the International Public Relations Association (IPRA). Active listening When engaging with others, listen actively.

Publicity 103
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Prepare for Your PR Summer Internship

5W PR

Interns should visit the company’s website and review their mission statement, values, and past projects. Brushing up on Basic Skills One of the most important things a new intern can do to prepare for a PR internship is to brush up on basic skills that will be essential to the job.

How To 88
article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

If you’ve worked in the PR industry in the Twin Cities for any length of time, you’ve probably heard about or visited, the MN PR Blog. In fact, to my knowledge, the MN PR Blog was one of the first PR blogs in the entire country! The blog was founded and managed by Ryan May. Since, 2003, to be exact.

article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

According to the people of Finland, communications is the world’s most powerful tool for change. In this week’s blog, our Public Relations Global Network partner, Taru Tujunen from Ellun Kanat , writes about the business environment in Finland. For the original blog, please visit here. million users LinkedIn : 1.80

Radio 59
article thumbnail

How do you solve a problem like the strategic role of public relations in management?

Wadds Inc.

I’m honing in on a PhD research study with thanks to my community, I haven't taken any time off this summer for the first time in several years. I appreciate the conversations and connections that result each time I post on my blog and LinkedIn. I look forward to testing these ideas with an international audience.

article thumbnail

5 functionalities every PR person wish LinkedIn had

Communications Conversations

I spend a lot of time in LinkedIn these days. A lot of it is for research reasons–for this blog, for my Talking Points e-newsletter, for clients, and for the Talking Points Podcast. Helping manage corporate LinkedIn pages. So, I consider myself somewhat of a LinkedIn “power user.” Because, guess what?