Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Local
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned Media & Content Strategy Owned media consists of publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, email campaign, or social media outreach. PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors.

Training 195
article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

If you’ve worked in the PR industry in the Twin Cities for any length of time, you’ve probably heard about or visited, the MN PR Blog. In fact, to my knowledge, the MN PR Blog was one of the first PR blogs in the entire country! The blog was founded and managed by Ryan May. Since, 2003, to be exact.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Facebook is local media

Stephen Waddington

Local Facebook pages and groups are replacing local media according to research from Braintree, Essex. By Dan Slee If there’s one thing I can tell you it’s that Facebook groups and pages in a local area are huge. Exploring a community In September last year I set about counting the Facebook groups and pages in Braintree.

Local 60
article thumbnail

Facebook is local media

Stephen Waddington

Facebook pages and groups are replacing local media according to research from Braintree, Essex. By Dan Slee If there’s one thing I can tell you it’s that Facebook groups and pages in a local area are huge. Exploring a community In September last year I set about counting the Facebook groups and pages in Braintree. A lot huge.

Local 60
article thumbnail

Is Your Organization Ready To Engage in Social Justice Conversation?

Shift Communications

How does it relate to the business, employees, clients, or community? For example, offer training, volunteer time or funds to local organizations, raise awareness by sharing resources, create space and amplify voices from underrepresented communities. Does the best path to action start in the public conversation?

Employee 124
article thumbnail

What A Dog’s Cancer Taught Me About Community

Waxing UnLyrical

The reason we went away was the reason most blogs go away , either temporarily or permanently. Other things take priority over the time one spends blogging, tweaking, editing, linking… and when there is a team of bloggers to manage, that is a lot of time, even if one has help. We are a community. Why should you care?

Community 105
article thumbnail

The Intersection Of Public Relations And Public Policy: A Strategic Approach

Landis PR

Note: This is a reposted blog by our Public Relations Global Network Partner, Chip Taylor, Novitas Communications. For the original blog, please visit here. Photo courtesy of Pixabay At the intersection of public relations and public policy is an opportunity for communication professionals to exert considerable influence.