Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Radio Remove Twitter
article thumbnail

Why Advertising Isn’t Dead

Cision

Therein, James McQuivey, a principal analyst at Forrester drilled into a report which explored that CMOs will reduce their spend, on display advertising by as much as $2.9 Opposed to counter that agreement directly, I want to take you down the road of history to see how advertising continuously renews itself.

article thumbnail

The Future of Twitter

The Proactive Report

The major social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) have been fairly stable for the past five or six years. That might be about to change -Twitter just reported a dismal Q4 for 2016: 16 cents per share on revenue of $717 million. So what does this signify for the future of Twitter? Journalists on Twitter.

Twitter 235
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

YLE, the state-owned communications company, broadcasts on four television channels visible throughout the country. Finland’s most listened-to radio channel is Yle Radio Finland , which is not an advertising-funded channel. The most popular commercial radio channel is Radio Nova. million users TikTok : 1.64

Radio 59
article thumbnail

Join #PRStudChat on March 22nd for a Chat on How to Build Relationships Through Content

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather to discuss how storytelling and content help to build relationships with your community. Several of the topics and questions answered by our special guests and our community members on the 22nd will include: How much time/attention do you give to the content you share and why?

Radio 170
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Molly Boigon, Tech and Innovation Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

Before joining AN, I covered the Haredi (ultra-Orthodox Jewish) communities of New York. My first jobs after college were in radio production (both news and entertainment), and I eventually became a radio reporter at WGBH in Boston covering education in 2018. What story or stories are you most proud of?

article thumbnail

Twitter’s Alex Jones Problem Goes Beyond PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Twitter stepped into a PR mess this week when it broke ranks with peers and declined to suspend conspiracist Alex Jones from its platform. In a series of tweets Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey explained that Twitter wouldn’t ban Jones or InfoWars because they hadn’t violated the platform’s rules. Or bad decisions?

Twitter 136
article thumbnail

Twitter’s Alex Jones Problem Goes Beyond PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Twitter stepped into a PR mess this week when it broke ranks with peers and declined to suspend conspiracist Alex Jones from its platform. In a series of tweets Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey explained that Twitter wouldn’t ban Jones or InfoWars because they hadn’t violated the platform’s rules.

Twitter 120