Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Meeting
article thumbnail

Meet the latest Socially Mobile class of 2022

Stephen Waddington

We've opened paid and funded applications for the third Socially Mobile cohort , the leadership communication programme that aims to increase diversity in public relations. The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. It is assessed and certificated independently. The deadline is 24 August.

Mobile 142
article thumbnail

Meet the first Socially Mobile class of 2022

Stephen Waddington

Innovative learning design, a supportive community, and content from industry leading practitioners and teachers have provided Socially Mobile students with networks and strategic skills to step up in their careers. The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Lewis Williams. Lewis Williams.

Mobile 116
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet PRSA Board of Directors Nominee Angela Walters Eveillard, APR

PRSay

Each week, PRsay will interview one of the nominees for the 2022 PRSA Board of Directors. Current job title: Director of Marketing and Strategic Communication at Hillsborough Community College. PRSA has given me so much in my career — from professional development and leadership opportunities to lifelong friendships.

Meeting 148
article thumbnail

Meet the latest Socially Mobile class of 2022

Wadds Inc.

We've opened paid and funded applications for the third Socially Mobile cohort , the leadership communication programme that aims to increase diversity in public relations. The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. It is assessed and certificated independently. The deadline is 24 August.

Mobile 94
article thumbnail

Meet Board of Directors Nominee Michelle Egan, APR, Fellow PRSA

PRSay

Each week, PRsay will interview one of the nominees for the 2022 PRSA Board of Directors. How do you maintain a balance between your work and your community/volunteer service, including serving on the PRSA Board? It’s a great time to work in communications and I know our members will continue to meet challenges head-on.

Meeting 148
article thumbnail

Meet PRSA Board of Directors Nominee Jacqueline ‘Jackie’ Clark, APR, Fellow PRSA

PRSay

Each week, PRsay will interview one of the nominees for the 2022 PRSA Board of Directors. It is such a blessing to have the time, treasure and knowledge to be able to invest in organizations focused on education, social welfare and my faith community. ” What do you think makes for a successful leadership team?

article thumbnail

Meltwater acquired as private equity tightens grip on PR software market [PR tech sum no. 47]

Sword and the Script

The largest PR and comms tech companies, along with many startups, are now controlled by PE firms; is this good for the PR community? This adds to a growing collection of private equity firms (PE) that have taken an ownership stake in software companies that provide tools to PR and communications professionals.

Software 170