Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Consumer Remove Tools
article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (Feb 2016): Measuring Community

Waxing UnLyrical

Seeing as how February, as a month, is all about love, I wanted to focus this month’s #measurePR chat on the folks who give us the most love in our businesses: our community. On whether impressions are a valuable metric for PR in the social age: A2: Impressions are one tool in the arsenal, but not the most important.

article thumbnail

8 tips for health care organizations to foster better communication in 2016

Reputation Us

Article originally published in the Portland Business Journal on January 5, 2016. Stats, facts and guesses abound about the top health care trends in 2016. As health care consumers feel empowered and encouraged to share their feedback and voice their opinions, they build a personal connection with health care brands.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. My own predictions are listed at the very bottom.

Marketing 189
article thumbnail

Infographic: Does Wall Street Require Issuers to Have an IR Website?

Cision

It’s a hellava smart and simple marketing tool that combines superb, reliable content with a professional presentation of your financial brand. Thus the genesis of our Shareholder Communications 365 Study. Thus the genesis of our Shareholder Communications 365 Study. It’s your transparency library. . But I am a tad bias.

article thumbnail

How Digital PR Pros Can Cope with Recent Google Search Updates

Cision

The 2016 Edelman Trust Barometer states that out of all the people they surveyed, over 60% trust Google rather than news outlets. Google search algorithm updates in 2016 , for example, included a number of integrated changes in order to unify mobile SEO and local SEO along with paid and organic results. Image Source: [link].

Google 259
article thumbnail

What Marketers Can Learn from the 2016 PRSA Health Academy Conference

MaccaPR

Whether it's education around Lyme Disease, trying to sell a state-of-the-art knee implant, or informing the public of a new test to detect lymphedema, I've witnessed the effect that a lack of – or ineffective – communications can have on the health industry. lags all other sectors but one (financial). What does that mean?

article thumbnail

Mary Meeker on the rise of the internet for marketing and public relations

Stephen Waddington

Internet usage, planning tools, paid and social mashups, human computer interface, and social business are highlights of Mary Meeker’s 2017 Internet Report. Data for the US shows that consumers spend an average of 5.6 6 Free tools boost planning and investment in internet ads. 2 Internet usage continues to grow. 9 Talk to me.

Publicity 122