Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

Professionals across the globe share analysis and perhaps, aspiration, in offering up PR and marketing predictions for 2022. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Year of the employee. Guest posting gets personal.

Marketing 214
article thumbnail

How to build better relations with employees

PR Conversations

Next, it is interesting that Earnshaw’s chapter title focuses on relationships with employees, where the 2014 text has a more functionalist title. Hence my preference for Earnshaw’s focus on building better relationships employees rather than seeing them as an audience for internal communications.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. Educate the market and modify perceptions. Public relations and marketing: Dividing the conceptual domain and operational turf. That’s marketing !

article thumbnail

Happy Holidays from SHIFT Communications!

Shift Communications

As CEO, I’d like to first thank you for being part of the SHIFT community in 2014. In 2014, we amped up our firm’s internal culture and training initiatives so that every team member is happier, healthier and more focused on your needs. We expanded our employee benefits with programs like Parental Leave and HealthySHIFT.

article thumbnail

Improved Social PR via the Employee Advocacy Route

Waxing UnLyrical

When doing my due diligence for this post, I came across a transcript of the #PRprochat that happened in July 2014. Shonali Burke (@shonali) July 10, 2014. Employee advocacy can help you make that possible. If social media is part of your PR plan, involving employees can earn you serious benefits.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Fueled by a mix of youthful exuberance, adrenaline and caffeine, I set out to redefine the marketing agency model with a focus on standardized services and value-based pricing. Register for Marketing AI Conference (MAICON) 2021 Virtual, Sept. Invest in your future! That tagline has never been more relevant than it is today.

article thumbnail

The Marketing Power of Wikipedia: 8 Tips for PR Pros

MaccaPR

As PR and marketing professionals – and consumers – we often forget about the sheer power and influence that Wikipedia has on our daily lives. All jokes aside, Wikipedia does have a distinct influence on the business community. All jokes aside, Wikipedia does have a distinct influence on the business community.

Wikipedia 101