Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

Professionals across the globe share analysis and perhaps, aspiration, in offering up PR and marketing predictions for 2022. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. David Berkowitz , Founder, Serial Marketers .

Marketing 214
article thumbnail

116 Content Marketing Insights Worth Tattooing on Your Body

Cision

“Over time all marketing strategies have click through rates that drop.” “Content never dies, it just sort of fades away.” Interactive content collects a very different kind of data. “A list is the community you have the opportunity and pleasure to serve.” Scott Brinker. . Ann Handley.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Can you Profit Directly from Content Marketing? Proceed with Caution

Sword and the Script

Regular readers know I bought into the concept of “ content marketing ” many years ago. It was in effect the coining of a term that characterized a strategy my team and I was already working on across traditional PR, digital marketing and social media. This isn’t a reflexive reaction either. Red Bull, Johnson & Johnson).

article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

The term “content marketing” casts a wide net when it comes to ways to promote and publicize a brand or organization. However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy. However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy.

Community 120
article thumbnail

15 PR and social media career moves in Minnesota in 2014

Communications Conversations

A lot of agency folks stay put in 2014–something I didn’t see coming. Regardless, there were a number of moves worth noting in 2014. Former role: Senior director-content marketing, Fast Horse. Former role: Senior digital marketing manager, Sleep Number. Bob Ingrassia. Smart young woman. LeeAnn Fahl.

article thumbnail

Marketing Trends for 2015: Getting Back to Basics

Polaris

‘Tis the season when brands release heart-warming Christmas videos and marketing bloggers write about the best holiday gift ideas , new year’s resolutions and marketing trends for 2015. In the latter category, they’re talking about the conversion of paid, owned, earned and shared media, content amplification and visual story telling.

Trends 135
article thumbnail

Earned Media: 3 PR Studies Quantifying the Impact of Media Relations on Sales [UML]

Sword and the Script

On the other hand, measuring some PR activities, like earned media , is far more challenging than other forms of marketing and communications. That’s the theme for this week’s Unscripted Marketing Links [UML]. Funding is a form of validation and acquisitions signal a strategy – those things impact the market.

Study 139