article thumbnail

The Importance of Community Relations in Healthcare

Landis PR

You probably don’t think about sponsored support groups, school educational campaigns or recruiting efforts…but these are all community relations efforts that are vital components to any integrated communications program in healthcare. AND, they provide an important service to the community.

article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Mysteries of Media Pitching on September 20th

Deirdre Breakenridge

Michael Smart dispenses PR wisdom every Thursday to more than 9,000 active subscribers to his popular email newsletter , and on September 20th he’ll be here to help the #PRStudChat community! This was an important question and one that should be explored beyond one student or one blog post. About Spin Sucks.

Community 157
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Purdah communication and resource rules

Stephen Waddington

There have already been two claims over the misuse of communication and resources. Complaints of misuse of government resources Although restrictions only began today claims of the misuse of government resources began before the purdah period. Purdah places restrictions on government and public bodies during elections.

article thumbnail

How to Build a Community of Customer Advocates

PR 20/20

One of the things I’ve always loved about HubSpot is the community of employees and users. Over the years, I’ve seen this evidenced in their HubSpot User Groups (HUGs) , Partner Days, and online Community , among other ways. What would you find valuable in a community? What would get you to spend time in a community?

article thumbnail

How to Build a Community of Customer Advocates

PR 20/20

One of the things I’ve always loved about HubSpot is the community of employees and users. Over the years, I’ve seen this evidenced in their HubSpot User Groups (HUGs) , Partner Days, and online Community , among other ways. What would you find valuable in a community? What would get you to spend time in a community?

article thumbnail

Giving, FEELing & Communicating in Uncertain Times

Deirdre Breakenridge

Yes, these are uncertain times and communication can either help or it can be confusing. You have to choose wisely how you communicate and interact with the people and the communities around you. Here’s to giving, helping and feeling more. We’re in this together.

article thumbnail

Online newsroom makes college a community information hub

Presspage

That means it’s a hub of academic activity as well as a resource for a community that is both a tourist attraction and center of industry on the Gulf Coast, Eddleman says. Easy posting Another advantage of the platform is that it makes it easy to upload stories, photos and video, and to attach captions to visual assets.