article thumbnail

3 Steps to a Data-Driven Internal Communications Plan in 2021

PRSay

As you think about your internal communications plans for 2021, you must first recognize the challenges and changes that occurred in 2020. Often, a communication audit is recommended before starting any major yearly planning. The communication channels. Communication Sender Areas. Communication Channels.

Internal 188
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What’s next for WaddsCon: May report and future events

Stephen Waddington

The May edition of WaddsCon covered a range of topics from the COVID-19 impact on client/agency relations to the impact on print, and from measurement frameworks to professionalism in public relations. Asif Choudry, director, We Are Resource talked about how his printing-led business had seen a boom in packages sent by employers to employees.

Report 203
article thumbnail

Faces & Markets of PRGN: Hong Kong – Asia’s World City

Bianchi Biz Blog

Joanne Chan, founder and managing director at LBS Communications The information in this post originally appeared on Public Relations Global Network’s blog. We are pleased to share the next post in a series of in-depth profiles of key international markets written by one of our PRGN partners.

article thumbnail

Impact of COVID-19 on NHS comms

Stephen Waddington

This healthcare-focused edition follows #FuturePRoof Three: The NHS at 70 with lessons for the wider PR community, published in 2018. The book describes how internal communications has become a primary function for communications teams working round the clock to keep staff updated and safe.

article thumbnail

PR must grow up and appreciate the value of qualifications, learning and research

Stephen Waddington

Qualifications, continuous learning and a mature community of practice that engage theory and practice are among the hallmarks of a mature profession. The public relations industry has a thriving research community but there’s limited exchange between theory and practice. It is fundamentally impacting the communications industry.

article thumbnail

The Benefits of Mentoring an Intern

Solo PR Pro

Lately, I’ve seen many cars sporting a paw print bumper sticker with the pro-adoption motto, “Who Rescued Who?” Poor grammar aside – and keeping in mind no one in our scenario is a dog – I find a lot of parallels between this sentiment and the experience of mentoring a talented intern. The Biggest Benefit – Fulfillment.