article thumbnail

3 Link Building Strategies For Improving Off-Page SEO (Infographic)

PR 20/20

Peggs is the founder of Marccx Media , a digital marketing agency specializing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Before Marcxx, Peggs worked at Google in business development, forming digital media and advertising partnerships in the United States and Asia. Optimize your social media presence.

SEO 80
article thumbnail

29 Ways to Stay Creative [Infographic]

Solo PR Pro

Fortunately, I found many of the ideas in the following infographic, produced by the no longer active Creattica, fun and motivating: “Read a page of the dictionary” is my favorite (am I the only one who used to do this as a kid??). KellyeCrane PR / Social Media consultant (but not the smarmy kind), speaker, blogger, tech junkie.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Five Activities to Grow your Twitter Community

Deirdre Breakenridge

My course, Social Media and Public Relations, kicked off last week with the students building and branding their Twitter profiles and actively engaging in our classroom community (#UMASSPRSM). You have to build your community through transparency, meaningful conversations and relationships that blossom organically.

Community 150
article thumbnail

Navigating the Media Landscape: A B2B Tech PR Blueprint

5W PR

Navigating the B2B tech media landscape is a bit like taking on a digital jungle, full of both opportunities and treacherous pitfalls. Digital and social media The B2B tech media landscape is now ruled by the digital domain. LinkedIn LinkedIn stands tall as the go-to platform for B2B social media.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

Is Traditional Media Still Relevant in PR?

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

That’s where traditional media comes in. Sure, the communication landscape has evolved with the rise of self-publishing. We dug into some of the latest research to uncover seven compelling reasons traditional media continues to profoundly influence your target audience. But reaching the right people with maximum impact?

Media 103
article thumbnail

How Storytelling Connects Paid, Earned, and Owned Media

Onclusive

Breaking down silos between Paid, Earned & Owned media through continuous storytelling. In December 2009, Forrester defined what it called the three new media options for interactive marketers: “paid, earned and owned.” In the meantime, the rise of shared or social media complicated things further. Was it a function of PR?

article thumbnail

Harnessing Social Media for Consumer PR Success

5W PR

In today’s digital age, social media has become an integral part of our daily lives. Why is social media so attractive to consumers? Social media platforms have captured the hearts and minds of billions of people worldwide. Social media platforms have captured the hearts and minds of billions of people worldwide.