article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

When considering how to make a brand stronger, business leaders often look to operational influences. Yet, public relations (PR) and communications efforts have significant potential to bolster a brand. One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing.

article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

The ZEO title can also apply to brand marketers who establish incubators and think tanks like those created by Target, Converse and the National Hockey League, where they connect and collaborate with ZEOs in developing new and innovative campaigns, content, products, services and community initiatives to engage Gen Z effectively.

How To 161
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

The ZEO title can also apply to brand marketers who establish incubators and think tanks like those created by Target, Converse and the National Hockey League, where they connect and collaborate with ZEOs in developing new and innovative campaigns, content, products, services and community initiatives to engage Gen Z effectively.

How To 139
article thumbnail

How to Encourage Customers to Create User Generated Content

5W PR

Encouraging customers to generate UGC can have significant advantages, fostering trust, authenticity, and a sense of community around a brand. Role of user-generated content creators To understand how to encourage UGC, we must first acknowledge the importance of user-generated content creators in shaping a brand’s image.

How To 78
article thumbnail

How to Survive this Crisis

The Proactive Report

Create goodwill and a sense of being connected to your community. Here are some ideas: Write useful blog posts and post the links in your social content. Create a free booklet on how to strengthen the immune system to cope with infection and viruses. This is the time to show what you’re doing in this time of crisis.

Crisis 225
article thumbnail

How to Call Out to the Reader in the Headline

PRSay

Communities commit to drive safe in support of new drivers during National Teen Driver Safety Week. Don’t write about your products and services. Write about the readers’ needs: Before spring planting, expert says, “Dig a little. Write for the reader. Don’t write about us and our stuff.

How To 190
article thumbnail

The Ins & Outs of Book Writing

Karen Freberg

Writing is a big part of my life. I write A LOT for my work, but also personal life as well. Of course, writing comes in all shapes and sizes – but it has become one of the main skills necessary for my work as a professor. However, this is not all of the writing we do as professors. Why do I bring this up?

Writing 105