article thumbnail

Decoding Mental Health Challenges: A Deep Dive with Dr. Gail Saltz

PR for Anyone

Dr. Gail Saltz, psychiatrist and media expert specializing in well-being, relationships, and anxiety, shares practical tips for managing these feelings in daily life. Dr. Saltz suggests limiting exposure to constant news alerts and social media updates, opting instead for a trusted news source at specific times of the day.

Exercises 130
article thumbnail

Can You Teach Creativity? The #PRStudChat Community Shares Insights

Deirdre Breakenridge

Organizations need communication professionals who have a raised creative quotient. On November 17 th , the #PRStudChat community gathered to discuss the importance of Creative PR and taking the art of storytelling to a new level. At the same time, we agreed that exercising Creative PR is both valuable and a necessity today.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Discovering the Roadmap in Teaching Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

I have always been very passionate about social media, but when it comes to teaching social media, there is nothing more rewarding. I have been teaching my social media class for the last three years and it’s been one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve had as a professor. How did I get started teaching social media?

article thumbnail

What makes a media story relevant?

PR for Anyone

The media wants to cover stories that are relevant to the current climate. The good news is that the media is now looking for other stories related to this. So what is the relevance to the to the seasons, to what's going on in the media right now that you can tie to? Right now what is relevant is COVID-19.

Media 130
article thumbnail

Fitness Marketing For Springtime

5W PR

All ages and fitness levels can gain benefits from regular exercise. Another fitness marketing myth is that fitness marketing only targets those already devoted to exercising. Promotion on social media and elsewhere can help reach a larger group and build interest in the gym or trainer’s services.

article thumbnail

Shared Media In 2020: Tips to Maximize a Brand’s Reach

5W PR

Today, media coverage is an important metric in assessing the success of marketing and communication initiatives. Regardless of the social media platform on which content is relayed, getting the right media coverage brings satisfaction and pride to marketers. Employ Hashtags. Publish Accurate and Relatable Content.

Media 103
article thumbnail

Mental health and coronavirus: Media coverage and brand initiatives

NewsWhip

This mental health crisis was approached in different ways, from the government, to brands and celebrities offering support, to publishers promoting exercise and tying physical health to mental health. Other articles examine the benefits of exercise when it comes to mental health, with examples from many big publishers. .

Brand 142