article thumbnail

How to Use eBooks to Grow Your Authority

ReimaginePR

If you’re looking for an easy, but sure way, to define yourself as an expert in your field, here’s my advice: write an ebook. In addition to the reasons I’ll expand on below, an ebook offers you the incredible opportunity to add your voice to a conversation that’s currently happening in your industry. you may wonder. Start Here.

eBook 219
article thumbnail

Announcing: Simple Yet Smart PR Measurement (ebook)

Waxing UnLyrical

Why, you write a book, of course! Writing the book on PR measurement. So now everyone can stop asking me when I’m going to write a book! realized I should just write ‘em all down. Enter my first ebook! The entire #measurePR community – ALL of you! I wrote a book. Go forth and measure!

eBook 40
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Uncertain Times: 12 Resources for Solo PR Pros

Solo PR Pro

5 Solos Share Best Practices for Writing a Compelling Proposal — Part of winning new business is writing proposals. We asked five of our members to share their best proposal writing tips. Top 10 Ways To Find Clients — This post outlines 10 things you can do in tough times or good times to help fill your new business pipeline.

article thumbnail

10 memorable moments from our first year (2015)

The Resolution Blog

In May, we joined the #PRStack community. In May, we published our ebook on the future of public relations; ‘PRs Digital Resolution’ Mark Bokowski, Paul Sutton and Behind the Spin write rave reviews. In April, we welcome our 65th happy paying customer and our first customers from the United States of America!

eBook 120
article thumbnail

The Top 10 PR Strategies for B2B

Doctor Spin

A negative review or comment online can quickly spread and damage their hard-earned reputation within their community or industry. Photo: @jerrysilfwer ) How to Write a 1-Page Strategy My inspiration for writing “no-b t” strategies comes from the classic Good Strategy, Bad Strategy by Richard Rumelt. Reputation.

B2B 52
article thumbnail

The Top 10 PR Strategies for Small Businesses

Doctor Spin

A negative review or comment online can quickly spread and damage their hard-earned reputation within their community or industry. How to Write a 1-Page Strategy My inspiration for writing no-b t strategies comes from the classic Good Strategy, Bad Strategy by Richard Rumelt. The 1-page strategy focuses on how to win.

article thumbnail

The Importance of “Being Human” in Marketing

Critical Mention

For example, case studies and eBooks are excellent ways to showcase your knowledge. With this information, you’ll know what type of personalized content is working and what to refine in your strategy going forward and continue building your community. Until next time! Critical Mention. Jolie Shapiro. jolie_shapiro.