article thumbnail

3 Steps to a Data-Driven Internal Communications Plan in 2021

PRSay

As you think about your internal communications plans for 2021, you must first recognize the challenges and changes that occurred in 2020. Often, a communication audit is recommended before starting any major yearly planning. The key is getting a handle on both feedback and objective data. The communication channels.

Internal 187
article thumbnail

International Women’s Day 2024: How Inspiring Inclusion Leads to Innovation and Growth

Stern + Associates

As International Women’s Day approaches on March 8 th , we join the global community to celebrate the theme of “ Inspire Inclusion.” Watch: International Women’s Day 2024 Playlist What’s the number one piece of advice you would share with today’s C-suite leaders on the importance of inclusion in their organizations?

Internal 108
article thumbnail

Unlocking the strategic potential of internal communications

Wadds Inc.

As organisations manage a complex business landscape, the internal communications function can demonstrate its value as a strategic management function. My focus as a public relations practitioner and management researcher is on elevating the internal communications function's role in management. At Wadds Inc.

article thumbnail

Transforming Internal Communications: From Hurdles to High Performance

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

In the dynamic landscape of modern workplaces, effective internal communication is paramount. It serves as the lifeblood that fuels organizational synergy, promotes transparency, and provides a sense of community among employees. Inadequate technology can impede internal comms through several avenues.

article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

PR professionals should create thoughtful, data-backed pitches, engage with reporters on social media, send swag (when appropriate), maintain relevant media lists, and manage all follow-through with reporters and journalists. Experts have often debated the interesting PR problem of measuring the effectiveness of internal communications.

Training 195
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
article thumbnail

PRSA Expert Express Talk : PR Expanded ( Global, Disruptive Tech, Big Data )

Deirdre Breakenridge

However, I managed to share three big trends along with three new practices for PR professionals in an Expert Express Talk at the PRSA International Conference in Washington, DC ( #PRSAICON ). Knowing that communication has no borders and boundaries. Understanding diverse environments internally and externally.

Big Data 250