Remove Communications Remove Community Remove International Remove Nonprofit
article thumbnail

TIP SHEET: Five Actions Nonprofits Can Take Now to Enhance, Protect and Defend Their Reputations

Reputation Us

Nonprofits want to tell their stories and support their causes. To do this successfully, nonprofits must, among many other things, take care of their reputation. Reputation is building familiarity, establishing trust and fortifying confidence within your nonprofit and within the communities you serve and from whom you receive support.

article thumbnail

PR Lessons From The Biggest Failures of 2023

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

It was caused in part by OpenAI’s unusual hybrid Board structure, which seeks to blend a nonprofit and a for-profit organization to balance commercial goals with adherence to its social mission. But the nonprofit Board did a terrible job of explaining its hasty decision to remove Altman.

Banking 212
article thumbnail

Join the #PRStudChat Community for a State of Healthcare Communications Twitter Chat on February 17th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will participate in a Twitter chat discussion focused the state of healthcare communications. We’ve invited a few special guests to join our discussion who will share their expertise on healthcare issues and the many advancements that we’ve seen in communications. Anneliz Hannan ( @AnnelizHannan ).

article thumbnail

From Regal to Get Real: Why Casual Communications Are Here to Stay

PRSay

Responding to these needs has caused companies and organizations to take a more genuine and empathetic approach to their communications and work styles. This work-from-home revolution has given way to another revolution in corporate and organizational communications: “informal everything.”. People try to jump on to the bandwagon.

article thumbnail

Faces & Markets of PRGN: South Korea – A High-Tech Economy and a Cultural Powerhouse  

Bianchi Biz Blog

Grace Haekyung Son, Managing Director of PR House We are pleased to share the next post in a series of in-depth profiles of key international markets written by one of our PRGN partners. Communications, media and PR market in South Korea While digital media is prevalent, traditional media still holds influence in Korea.

YouTube 79
article thumbnail

Paid Internships: The Key to Diversifying the PR Profession

PRSay

I had never heard of, much less seriously considered, public relations until my supervisor at a nonprofit organization where I was working part-time suggested it. He connected me with the opportunity to explore communications and public relations, which led to an internship at a PR agency. Because it wasn’t paid.

Nonprofit 195
article thumbnail

Building Your Communications Career from the Ground Up: 5 Ways to Make Any Job Work for You

Deirdre Breakenridge

Patagonia Community Board: Credit Ginny Lefler. According to a report by Burning Glass and the Strada Institute, 39 percent of Communications and Journalism majors will be underemployed in their first job. A Guest Post By Sarah D. Huckins, Graduate Student, American University, PR Expanded Blog Contest Winner.