Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Facebook Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

Measure PR Goals that Drive Real Business Results

Cision

The only way a PESO model can give PR pros a seat at the executive table is to measure, measure, measure. Without measuring your PESO activities’ effectiveness, you don’t know where to focus. Many communicators claim to have chosen this industry because they hate math. Paid Media. Is it driving sales?

article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (Feb 2016): Measuring Community

Waxing UnLyrical

Seeing as how February, as a month, is all about love, I wanted to focus this month’s #measurePR chat on the folks who give us the most love in our businesses: our community. On how online community impacts PR and vice versa: A3: An engaged community can be a fantastic PR resource, esp in times of disaster.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Deborah Weinstein on the Challenges Confronting PR and Digital Marketing

Flack's Revenge

Today I share Deborah Weinstein’s answers to questions about the challenges confronting social media marketing and digital communications. Brands must also make sure their community manager or agency has the experience, curiosity, and imagination needed to conceive, implement and measure their social efforts.

Marketing 244
article thumbnail

Podcasts are booming but how do you measure success?

Stephen Waddington

Almost six million people listen to a podcast each week in the UK according to Ofcom’s Communications Market Report 2018. Unique downloads provide a measure of how many people downloaded a podcast but it’s not that useful if you want to know how many people have opened and actually listened to your podcast. million in 2013 to 5.9

article thumbnail

Measuring Metrics: What’s the Formula for Showcasing PR’s Value?

Cision

Measuring metrics in the social sphere is only half of the equation when it comes to showcasing PR’s value. By creating a Facebook group specifically for these individuals, Shonali got them talking to each other as well as their own communities. Determine How to Measure Your Metrics. Check out the on-demand replay now!

article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81
article thumbnail

Answering 6 key questions about Facebook big changes to the newsfeed

Communications Conversations

Zuckerberg broke some fairly big news on his platform last week : In essence, Facebook is going to focus more on facilitating interactions and engagements between users and their friends and families. Which, as you may guess, could come at the expense of brands and their engagement and content strategies on Facebook.

Facebook 131