Remove Branding Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Exercises
article thumbnail

Building Growth-Ready Branding for the Modern World with a Creative Agency

Konnect Agency

But I’ve Got a Logo, So Why Do I Need a Creative Agency to Help with Branding? What technically is a “brand”? Although a logo is central to a brand, a brand isn’t just your logo, it’s all the things that make up the external personification of your business. A Strong Modern Branding System Is… Flexible.

article thumbnail

Building Growth-Ready Branding for the Modern World with a Creative Agency

Konnect Agency

But I’ve Got a Logo, So Why Do I Need a Creative Agency to Help with Branding? What technically is a “brand”? Although a logo is central to a brand, a brand isn’t just your logo, it’s all the things that make up the external personification of your business. A Strong Modern Branding System Is… Flexible.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The New PR: The Intersection of Positioning and Content Marketing

Onclusive

Marketing and communication expert and author Andy Cunningham spoke about how to create a company’s positioning and branding as the foundation for success in the New PR. The Yin and Yang of Positioning & Branding. Once you have that rational description, you can put the frosting on the cake and do the branding side.

article thumbnail

How Food & Beverage Brands Collaborate with Influencers to Create Cool Summer Vibes

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

With summer on the horizon, now is the perfect time for brands to leverage the popularity of social media influencers to boost their presence. Collaborating with them adds another layer of creativity as they bring their unique perspectives and voices to the table.

Brand 40
article thumbnail

How COVID-19 will impact PR practice and skills

Stephen Waddington

That will continue, impacting outdoor, experiential, events, meetings and print Brands need to own and control their own media to engage with stakeholders. PR as a strategic management function is an issue that lies of the core of the #FuturePRoof community. Those insights will lead to better briefs to inform creative and content.

Crisis 151
article thumbnail

Teaching and creatively executing influencer marketing for real clients

Karen Freberg

Whether you are at an agency or working for a brand, engaging with influencers is one of the components of a successful and current social media plan. Most often, we see professors ask students to identify influencers for a specific topic or brand. How is influencer marketing taught or incorporated into assignments?

article thumbnail

9 Blogs To Make You PR-Smart

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

One of the best ways is to stay on top of key PR industry blogs as well as more general sites that offer a fresh take on business, creativity, and content. Pop Culture/Creativity Blogs. This blog is full of content to help teams be more creative. Want to boost your public relations acumen? The Wrike Blog. Better Writing Blogs.

Blogging 170