article thumbnail

Can You Teach Creativity? The #PRStudChat Community Shares Insights

Deirdre Breakenridge

Organizations need communication professionals who have a raised creative quotient. You have to be more creative and innovative in your approach to connect and engage with audiences today. One question focused on whether creativity is inherent, or if it can be taught. The post Can You Teach Creativity?

article thumbnail

Building Growth-Ready Branding for the Modern World with a Creative Agency

Konnect Agency

But I’ve Got a Logo, So Why Do I Need a Creative Agency to Help with Branding? Strong Branding Starts with Strong Research and Listening from your Creative Agency. Some of these additional pieces can include things like custom icon sets, exercises and styles for messaging, illustrations, and photography styles.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Building Growth-Ready Branding for the Modern World with a Creative Agency

Konnect Agency

But I’ve Got a Logo, So Why Do I Need a Creative Agency to Help with Branding? Strong Branding Starts with Strong Research and Listening from your Creative Agency. Some of these additional pieces can include things like custom icon sets, exercises and styles for messaging, illustrations, and photography styles.

article thumbnail

ESAs: The Fad-Free Way to Build Your Ethics Muscle

PRSay

PRSA members may access the ESA in the Ethics in Communication Community Library on MyPRSA.). In a way, the ESAs are for PR ethics what Silver Anvil case studies are for PR creativity and campaign planning. Mark Dvorak, APR, Fellow PRSA, divides his time between Golin and his own communications consultancy.

Ethics 178
article thumbnail

I’m working from home get me out of here

Stephen Waddington

Human beings are creative social animals. Exercise or a breakfast meeting on the way in, and decompression reading a book, listening to a podcast or catching up with a friend on the way home. Wake up and smell the energy Creative working is tough. This is mine. Lockdown is the antidote to the human condition. More on both soon.

Energy 177
article thumbnail

The New PR: The Intersection of Positioning and Content Marketing

Onclusive

Cunningham described the fundamentals of creating positioning: “The first thing we do in a positioning exercise is to split those two things up and do the rational positioning first. The branding agency goes off and comes back with something really creative, but it is disconnected from your customers, your board and your employees.

article thumbnail

How COVID-19 will impact PR practice and skills

Stephen Waddington

PR as a strategic management function is an issue that lies of the core of the #FuturePRoof community. Those insights will lead to better briefs to inform creative and content. Invest in building communities, customer databases and influencer networks. Sneeze guards top the list. This is a big lesson for the future.

Crisis 151