Remove Books Remove Community Remove SEO Remove Writing
article thumbnail

PR Pros Don’t Need to Know about SEO

The Resolution Blog

“Do you realise the SEO juice that gives our company Dave?” SEO had nothing to do with me as a PR man and it was my intention to keep it that way. Do PRs Need to Know About SEO? I can count on the fingers of two hands the PRs I know who have more than the bare minimum understanding of SEO. In so many ways.

SEO 120
article thumbnail

Creative Headlines Will Drive PR SEO & Success in 2017

Cision

It continues a thought leading series based on Agency and Client-side workplace issues, and is the basis of a forthcoming coaching and mentoring book to be published in 2017 alongside the 15th anniversary of the agency. The power of ideas and proper communication is one that cannot and will not be underestimated. Search dominates.

SEO 120
article thumbnail

How I 1st-Drafted an 87,000-Word Self-Help Book over 46 Days in 2018*

ZudePR

Have you always aspired to write a book? 1 The Seed is Planted #2 Doing the Research #3 Getting the Self-Publishing Mindset #4 What the Hell am I Going to Write About? #5 What book? #1 In 2014, I spent the entire year obsessed with SEO and digital marketing. Did He Say 87,000-Word Book? Hold on a Minute.

Writing 83
article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

How To Use Tech Tools to Improve Your Content

Cision

If left to my own devices I write in a passive voice, I habitually use compound sentences, and my vocabulary choice is less than ideal (humblebrag – I use too many syllables). On a weekly basis, I get a platform to the communications and marketing communities and need to write effectively for them. Google Now.

Tools 120
article thumbnail

Building a New Kind of Cruise Community

Waxing UnLyrical

Regular WUL readers know that Shonali (a friend and former colleague at Socialmedia.biz ) showcases guest posts about how to build, engage and sustain an online community, among other things. so that others might gain insights for their own community efforts. If you want to contact us, just click or tap the “Book It” button.

article thumbnail

One IPO, One M&A and the Best Media Monitoring Solutions for 2021 [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Things are definitely picking up though and from where I sit, there’s a renewed sense of optimism across the PR and marketing community. SEMrush is better known for its SEO tools, but it moved into PR last year with the acquisition of Prowly in 2020. SEMrush has had an impressive streak in the SEO space. million in sales.”.

Media 108