article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

SEO vendor that dabbles in PR technology buys an audience and adds an influencer to their team. In any case, both of these were “audience buys” and proved to be savvy PR, content marketing and SEO moves. Second, these weren’t just emails lists from downloaded content – but communities of engaged readers. Case in point?

SEO 128
article thumbnail

PR Pros Don’t Need to Know about SEO

The Resolution Blog

“Do you realise the SEO juice that gives our company Dave?” SEO had nothing to do with me as a PR man and it was my intention to keep it that way. Do PRs Need to Know About SEO? I can count on the fingers of two hands the PRs I know who have more than the bare minimum understanding of SEO. In so many ways.

SEO 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

5 Benefits of Media Relations

Landis PR

For example, if a trusted blogger writes that this product is really great – do you believe that writer or the marketing-speak on a company’s website? Supporting SEO Media mentions become part of your search results. Having more search results increases your SEO (search engine optimization).

article thumbnail

Creative Headlines Will Drive PR SEO & Success in 2017

Cision

The power of ideas and proper communication is one that cannot and will not be underestimated. No marketing and public relations executive is immune from the educational curve of bringing their client up to speed on the latest in search, bridging the digital and SEO divide on an hourly basis. Search dominates.

SEO 120
article thumbnail

Blogger Pitch Smackdown: SEO Linkbuilders vs. PR Pros

Rock the Status Quo

The Differences in Pitch Style & Purpose Are Helpful to Understand I love PR, I love SEO and I really love how well they intersect to grow client reach and conversion. Why do I write about backlink pitches in a PR blog? Is it truly a terrible pitch from an inept PR pro, or is a backlink ploy from an SEO programmer?

SEO 100
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: SEO Tips

Waxing UnLyrical

On today’s roundup, we’re talking SEO (search engine optimization). Whether we’re in PR, marketing, social media, or any of the sub-disciplines of communication, it’s an area most of us know just enough to be dangerous… but not nearly as much as we should. Enduring Questions on Press Releases and SEO.

SEO 78
article thumbnail

10 Facts PR Influencers Know to Be True

Onclusive

Will every PR professional be versed in everything from domain authority to SEO?” Whether it’s getting Google Analytics or Marketo certified, attending a social media conference, or taking an SEO course so you can learn how to improve the searchability of your brand’s owned media, commit to continued education. “It