Remove Books Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

From songwriting on my back porch as a kid to telling my little sister improvised tales of castles and princesses before bed, I have always been a storyteller. I was unsure of what I wanted out of my future but knew it had to involve three key components: storytelling, a strong community and a sense of purpose. The Beginning.

article thumbnail

A Journey of Pro-Aging and Reinvention with Diane Britt-Smith

PR for Anyone

Among her favorites are narratives focused on polio eradication and HIV/AIDS mitigation, where she witnessed the resilience of communities facing significant challenges. This transition showcased her adaptability and commitment to excellence in the ever-evolving field of media and communications.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

More on PR2020: social media activism, internal comms resurgence, storytelling and professionalism

Stephen Waddington

There were some clear misses in my original essay: social media activism, internal communications, storytelling and professionalism in PR. Social media activism: brands don’t listen In 2012 Steve Earl and I wrote a book called Brand Anarchy. This is the story told by Robert McKeen and Thomas Gerace in their book Storynomics.

article thumbnail

Creative Headlines Will Drive PR SEO & Success in 2017

Cision

It continues a thought leading series based on Agency and Client-side workplace issues, and is the basis of a forthcoming coaching and mentoring book to be published in 2017 alongside the 15th anniversary of the agency. The power of ideas and proper communication is one that cannot and will not be underestimated. Search dominates.

SEO 120
article thumbnail

Family business

Wadds Inc.

In practice that means operating the business to support our family, working with people that inspire us where we can make a difference and investing in projects in our communities aligned to our values. She’s also proofread more than a million words on my blog and in my books. You can read our manifesto on our website.

article thumbnail

101 Marketers Sound Off in New Digital Marketing Book

wiredPRworks

Thanks to Matt Chiera, the lead author, for the opportunity to contribute to a new book called Digital Marketers Sound Off. What's your biggest question about how to infuse your digital marketing and PR with storytelling? For each book sold, Matt will donate $1.00 Digital Marketers Sound Off Highlights.

article thumbnail

Join #PRStudChat on March 22nd for a Chat on How to Build Relationships Through Content

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather to discuss how storytelling and content help to build relationships with your community. Several of the topics and questions answered by our special guests and our community members on the 22nd will include: How much time/attention do you give to the content you share and why?

Radio 170