article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Creative #PR on November 17th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather to discuss Creative PR and how smart PR today requires a combination of creative storytelling, powerful visual imagery and data-driven decision making. If you have any questions about Creative PR or thoughts you would like to share in advance of the session, please tweet or DM us.

article thumbnail

Can You Teach Creativity? The #PRStudChat Community Shares Insights

Deirdre Breakenridge

Organizations need communication professionals who have a raised creative quotient. You have to be more creative and innovative in your approach to connect and engage with audiences today. One question focused on whether creativity is inherent, or if it can be taught. The post Can You Teach Creativity?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Power of Digital Storytelling: A Guide for Nonprofits to Engage Youth to Become Change Agents

Deirdre Breakenridge

Youth engagement through the art of digital storytelling. Digital storytelling has become a key tool for many organizations to engage with their audiences and stakeholders. Similarly, many nonprofits today aim to develop relationships with young people and benefit from their creative minds.

Nonprofit 240
article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

From songwriting on my back porch as a kid to telling my little sister improvised tales of castles and princesses before bed, I have always been a storyteller. I was unsure of what I wanted out of my future but knew it had to involve three key components: storytelling, a strong community and a sense of purpose. The Beginning.

article thumbnail

Creative Storytelling: Picture This: It’s Not Just the Words – It’s What You Do with Them

Waxing UnLyrical

The great Brian Solis, who I had the pleasure of seeing live in 2013 as keynote speaker at the PRSA’s International Conference, recently published this article on LinkedIn about creative storytelling. Solis says that 550,000 LinkedIn members describe themselves as storytellers. Image: Via Pixabay, Creative Commons CC0.

article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Social Media & Change On November 15th

Deirdre Breakenridge

Fortunately, social media and technology, when implemented strategically, can serve as effective channels to navigate change and leverage it to help one become more original and creative, which are desirable characteristics of PR professionals. How can online communities help people facilitate change in their lives and careers?

Community 150
article thumbnail

How Influencer Relationships Strengthen Your Social Media Presence

5W PR

Influencer relationships involve ongoing engagement, effective communication, and shared values, creating a symbiotic alliance that resonates with the influencer’s audience. Access to target audiences Influencers have established communities of engaged followers that align with specific demographics or interests.