Remove Books Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Journalism
article thumbnail

Remembering D. Parke Gibson, a Passionate Advocate for Race Relations and Public Relations

PRSay

Parke Gibson Pioneer Award is PRSA’s highest individual honor presented to a PR professional who has contributed to increased awareness of public relations within multicultural communities and participated in promoting issues that meet the needs of these diverse communities. He was the founder of the first Black-owned PR firm, D.

Publicity 157
article thumbnail

Celebrating Black History Month: Notable Thought Leaders Opening New Doors to the Future

Stern + Associates

is a pioneering social scientist and social worker whose frameworks for designing ethical AI ensure well-being for diverse communities and organizational cultures. Wooten is also co-author of Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestseller “Arrive and Thrive” (April 2022) and “The Prepared Leader” (September 2022).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Books of 2016 (According to Zude)

ZudePR

I’ve read some corking books this year. And this book came up. Reading this book inspired me to write this blog post , which has been shared more than 1700 times on social media. #2: Quite simply the best marketing book I’ve ever read (and I’ve read a few). ” More than 100 books. Sign Up Now. #1:

Writing 84
article thumbnail

5 Solos PR Pros Share How They Structure Their Work Day

Solo PR Pro

There’s a whole community of like minded people you can lean on. Michael Ares, MDA Corporate Marketing, LLC. Janet Falk, Falk Communications and Research. There are several that help contacts expedite booking appointments with you; they display time slots when you are available and viewers select a preferred day and time.

Meeting 98
article thumbnail

PR is a business of intelligent opinion makers: Maxim Behar

Maxim Behar

His latest book “The Global PR Revolution” is among the best publications about Public Relations sold now internationally and was ranked by BookAuthority among the top 5 new books on PR in the world. Maxim: I can summarize it with only one word, which is among the title of my book – revolution. Welcome to my show, Mr. Behar.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

I started reading some very interesting papers and books about the psychological forces come into play in tough corporate and external environments. That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community. Reading her books in prison had a real impact on me.

article thumbnail

A Brand Is a Business Risk to be Understood and Managed; Off Script No. 40: Brianna Carroll Boyle

Sword and the Script

So, I thought was interesting to see an experienced marketing and communications leader from the cybersecurity community, categorized the notion of brand under risk. Organizations need to carefully craft and manage their brand and reputation and understand the impact of corporate reputation to their bottom line.

Brand 112