Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Infographics Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Making Your Blog More PR-Friendly

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

This is true for the earned media we generate, the thought leadership content we produce for clients and for our own blog content. Any company blogging today must have a strategy for boosting the visibility of their content and ensuring it is shareable and shared. Write “vertically.” A successful outcome?

Blogging 136
article thumbnail

7 PR Blogs You Should Be Following

Critical Mention

While we certainly encourage PR and communications pros to follow our insightful Critical Mention blog , we also want to share a few of our other favorite PR blogs. Our take on Ragan’s PR Daily blog: Without a doubt, Ragan’s PR Daily blog is one of our go-to blogs for communication and media related news and tips.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

PR Pros’ Holiday Toolkit: 5 Press Release Examples from Amazon to Starbucks (+ more)

Newsfile

starbucks Sounds like the holidays are back… #Starbucks #StarbucksHoliday #HolidaySeason ♬ Jingle Bells Music – Starbucks Duke Energy: Community First Duke Energy’s campaign to fight hunger, particularly their commitment of nearly $400,000 in South Carolina, showcases their corporate social responsibility (CSR) efforts. billion in U.S.

Examples 116
article thumbnail

How Do You Like Them (Infographic) Apples?

Waxing UnLyrical

” It occurred to me that some people treat infographics like my three-year old treats “Starships.” One recent infographic illustrated this point quite well. Consider this infographic that I created. Does this negate what I say is true about my blog? How Do You Like Them (Infographic) Apples?

article thumbnail

2024’s Top 5 PR Trends: What to Watch

Newsfile

Writing copy for social media is the most popular use for AI, according to 64% of PR pros. For instance, AI can help you generate ideas for your next blog or article, advertising strategy or any facet of PR. Personalize communications to make customers feel valued. Create community-focused events or initiatives.

Trends 105
article thumbnail

The Battle for Trust: 18 Comms, PR and B2B Marketing Stats Summarizing 2022

Sword and the Script

Communicators found their influence grew with executives, even as the functions they performed evolved in 2022; PR and marketing alike battled to win trust amid clutter, noise and skepticism. Every year I read and write about dozens of reports on B2B marketing and PR. Clutter is the top challenge facing communicators.

B2B 116
article thumbnail

Lesson 3: Promoting Your Products, Services, & Content with BuzzStream

Buzzstream

Lots of blogs don’t review iPad apps, or they only review apps for kids, or aren’t a good fit for some other reason, so we won’t approach them. I’ve yet to see a busy blogger say, “Well, I’ve never done anything like this before and this isn’t really what I write about, but I’ll cover this!”