Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Groups Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Financial Services & Social Media on April 19th

Deirdre Breakenridge

Social media participation in the financial services industry is expected to increase as social networks expand in the coming years. Understanding your business purpose and approach on social media is imperative and financial services companies are investing in their infrastructure, guidelines, and engagement best practices.

Financial 150
article thumbnail

Blog Contest Winner: How The FEEL Model Can Get You Closer to Your Goals

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post By Keke Ellis, American University Grad Student, FEEL Blog Post Winner. I graduated with my BA not too long afterwards and in lieu of me wanting and subsequently joining AmeriCorps, I spent less and less time on social media and I rarely posted in those years leading up to me deleting the apps.

Blogging 239
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses PR, Twitter & Politics on Tuesday, October 11th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat Community will gather to discuss PR, Twitter and Politics from local cities to the state houses to the national government, all while reaching and communicating to a global audience focused on this year’s election. Be sure to also visit our LinkedIn Group to share your ideas. Hope to “see” you on the 11th!

Twitter 293
article thumbnail

#Leaders Listen Up: #Millennials Share what Gets their Attention on Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

Social media continues to capture time and attention. Here are some of the stats revealing how much people participate in social media; where they spend their time; what they like to do and how often. Social Media Workshop in Princeton, NJ. The social media numbers continue to grow.

article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram caption polls, TikTok’s silent fallout & LinkedIn introduces Sponsored Articles

Prohibition

Looking for the latest social media updates? Implementing these polls can also foster a deeper connection with the audience, working toward community building goals. You’ve come to the right place. Check out the changes that will impact your Q1 strategy below. Get in contact today to find out how we could help you.

article thumbnail

9 (realistic) social media trends for 2020

Communications Conversations

For the last few years, I’ve been developing a “Social Media Trends” presentation in January that I’ve now given more than 20 times. While I don’t proclaim to be a trend-spotter, I do keep up with social media trends each week–mostly because I have to! For this blog. Louis Park.

article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

It can include social media, tip sheets, and emails, as well as paid promotions like native advertising and promoted posts on social platforms. However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy. Q: How did the NYPL decide to start a blog program? Are you a nonprofit?

Community 120