Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Social Media Remove Strategy
article thumbnail

PR Lessons From The Biggest Failures of 2023

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Most of the so-called PR disasters that unfolded in 2023 went well beyond public relations strategy or execution. Nearly two full weeks after protests by right-of-center celebrities and activists raged on social media, it finally issued a tepid response that said…well, not much. Yet, nothing happens in a vacuum.

Banking 212
article thumbnail

15 Up-and-Coming PR and Social Media Marketers to Watch

Communications Conversations

Last week, I shared my news that I’ll be teaching social media at the University of St. Now, she’s crushing it at Best Buy in social media marketing. So, I asked a few key local leaders for up-and-coming social media or communications superstars they admire. They had to be younger than 30.

article thumbnail

Power of Possible Podcast: U.S. Bank takes interesting approach with new podcast

Communications Conversations

Bank, which launched its “Power of Possible” Podcast earlier this year. So, I thought I’d sit down with Susan Beatty , vice president-external communications manager, to talk about why they started the POP podcast, how they go about producing it and a host of others questions. Bank focused podcast wouldn’t work.

Banking 60
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

According to the Bank of Finland’s March 2024 interim forecast , GDP will contract by 0.5% For us, communications is the world’s most powerful tool for change. The Most Popular Social Media Channels in Finland Youtube : 4.46 A good place to meet younger decision makers and social media influencers.

Radio 64
article thumbnail

Elon Musk’s Twitter Takeover: Lessons for Leaders

Reputation Us

Whether or not Musk succeeds remains to be seen, but behind those headlines is a mission-oriented strategy, a performance initiative, and a customer plan that bank and credit union leaders should learn from. Bank and credit union leaders are looking on — perhaps in horror, perhaps in amusement — but they do look on.

Twitter 78
article thumbnail

Breaking Barriers to Prove #BlackTalentsMatter

PRSay

When I graduated, I spent my spare time offering to write press releases and manage social media for community groups in my native Detroit. He writes the monthly D&I Explained column for Strategies & Tactics. Find him being his most authentic self on Twitter: @abrothanamedCed. Photo credit: lvcandy.

article thumbnail

Niche Powerhouses: Recognizing the impact of microinfluencers 

Buchanan PR

Among the various marketing strategies that have emerged in recent years, influencer marketing has proven to be a potent tool for boosting brand visibility and driving sales. This cost-effectiveness allows businesses, especially smaller ones with limited marketing budgets, to get their name out without breaking the bank.

Banking 77