Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Social Media Remove Workshop
article thumbnail

Super Bowl in 2021: Trends to note for Social Media

Karen Freberg

Okay, you may be thinking of the Super Bowl, but in reality, I am talking about the campaigns and advertisements that were being executed around the big game. I am very grateful to Talkwalker for providing free access to their dashboard for users to see what is trending, and which brands “won” the social media conversation.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling Training & Digital Marketing Workshop Debuts

wiredPRworks

On March 10 and 11, I'll be teaching an immersive two-day digital marketing, LinkedIn training and social selling skills workshop. Digital Marketing, LinkedIn Training and Social Selling Workshop in Chicago. LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook accounts, basic working knowledge of social media. CLASS DESCRIPTION.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Dawn of the Intelligently Automated Agency

PR 20/20

Today, we’re introducing three new services— Automated Press Releases , Automated Performance Reports and Piloting AI ™ Workshops —but, first, the backstory. Brands will need to become more human with greater resources dedicated to listening, relationship building, ethics, empathy, creativity, culture and community. Are you ready?

Agency 84
article thumbnail

20 of the Coolest Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020

PR 20/20

Social Media Marketing World. Discover the best social media marketing techniques from the world’s top experts.”. Social Media Marketing World brings together the top experts from platforms that you’re trying to master. Media and journalism. Social Media Week. Experiential storytelling.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines with Phil Andrews

Cision

Public Relations Company, Phil has served as the Public Relations Director for a myriad of companies, community initiatives and professional organizations. I am planning on doing this by hosting a variety of forums, workshops and seminars in one of the most active regions in the world — the empire state.

Local 120
article thumbnail

Introducing the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON)

PR 20/20

Artificial intelligence has reached peak hype stage, but is it possible that its potential to transform marketing, and your career , is even greater than advertised? Experience AI: Engage in workshops, labs, interactive exhibits and a science fair. The Marketing AI Institute was created and is powered by PR 20/20. Who Should Attend?

article thumbnail

3 Ways Patient Advocates Can Boost Your Healthcare Content Marketing

Contently - Strategy

Fleetwood-Beresford worked in this capacity for Roche, joining a few in-person brainstorming workshops. Even when I’ve done whole-day workshops, they were designed with me in mind,” Fleetwood-Beresford said. Reaching a new community. Many advocates have developed sizable followings on social media.