Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Course Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Social Media Education: Q&A with the CEO of the National Institute for Social Media (NISM)

Deirdre Breakenridge

Jennifer Radke is co-owner and CEO of the National Institute for Social Media (NISM). Social media has changed the media landscape and consumers continue to drive their own communication deciding what, when and how they want to receive news and information and share with their friends.

article thumbnail

6 Trends That Will Affect PR In 2022

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As we turn the page on the year, it’s time to look at the trends that affect PR and marketing communications. Of course, the changes we see aren’t usually sudden. This bodes well for PR professionals who focus in employee and community relations. They don’t magically start with the new calendar.

Trends 385
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Discovering the Roadmap in Teaching Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

I have always been very passionate about social media, but when it comes to teaching social media, there is nothing more rewarding. I have been teaching my social media class for the last three years and it’s been one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve had as a professor. Rubrics and feedback forms.

article thumbnail

Big Tech Advertising: Olive Branch or Smoke Screen?

5W PR

Advertising is a fascinating study in social strategy and messaging, and marketers tend to be observant of the initiatives other brands are taking to reach consumers. Several key factors likely played into this strategy to push out mainstream advertising in order to update a brand’s reputation or make a push for consumer involvement.

article thumbnail

Best Brand Moves During The COVID-19 Pandemic

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The abrupt shutdown of normal work and social life has caused many companies to pull back in their advertising and PR. But it does encourage participants to share their signs on social media, resulting in thousands of views and engaging local communities. Talk about raising community spirits!

Hotels 282
article thumbnail

How To Capture Social Media Video Content Using Your Phone Without Looking Like An Amateur

Prohibition

Social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram have become powerful tools for content creators to showcase their video skills and engage with an online audience. Plan Your Content Plan content, stratetgise, video for social Before you hit record on your phone and start capturing visual content, take the time to plan and strategise.

Video 62
article thumbnail

Super Bowl in 2021: Trends to note for Social Media

Karen Freberg

Okay, you may be thinking of the Super Bowl, but in reality, I am talking about the campaigns and advertisements that were being executed around the big game. I am very grateful to Talkwalker for providing free access to their dashboard for users to see what is trending, and which brands “won” the social media conversation.