Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Journalism Remove Writing
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors. Today’s PR pro is responsible for ideating, writing, editing, pitching, placing and promoting executive thought leadership articles for not only the CEO, but also other senior executives.

Training 195
article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. The PR 2020 project was based on interviews with PR practitioners throughout the UK and the outlook for the forthcoming decade. They are all issues that will occupy us all in 2020. Here are the headlines. Issues in practice 1.

article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors. Today’s PR pro is responsible for ideating, writing, editing, pitching, placing and promoting executive thought leadership articles for not only the CEO, but also other senior executives.

Training 370
article thumbnail

Changing Relations with Business and Media: Summaries to 3 Studies for Communicators

Sword and the Script

Think about how much work that is: try writing a blog post every day – then add two more. Reporters also becoming more analytical about their editorial decisions: 59% percent of reporters indicated that detailed audience metrics – like page views, engagements and demographic data – have changed how they consider stories to write.

Study 170
article thumbnail

#Leaders Listen Up: #Millennials Share what Gets their Attention on Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

workforce by 2020. I’ve been speaking with Millennials for the last six months, conducting one-on-one interviews as a part of my FEEL First before you communicate , Millennial passion project. Share personal community stories; go into the communities and get to know the social activists and well-known people who can create change.

article thumbnail

One IPO, One M&A and the Best Media Monitoring Solutions for 2021 [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Things are definitely picking up though and from where I sit, there’s a renewed sense of optimism across the PR and marketing community. The publication also said, SEMrush “reported a $7 million net loss for 2020 on $124.9 SEMrush is better known for its SEO tools, but it moved into PR last year with the acquisition of Prowly in 2020.

Media 108
article thumbnail

Meet the Media – Ema Sasic

Landis PR

I always enjoy writing about up-and-coming people who are doing great things in Bakersfield. and introduced them and their work to the community. It’s always so special to recognize someone and then see other community members reach out to them as well. What types of stories, trends or issues are on your radar now?

Meeting 96