Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

Professionals across the globe share analysis and perhaps, aspiration, in offering up PR and marketing predictions for 2022. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. David Berkowitz , Founder, Serial Marketers .

Marketing 214
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Closing Out 2014

Waxing UnLyrical

So, for the final roundup of the year, as we’re closing out 2014, we thought we’d feature seven posts from around the web that will help you start the new year right. This is the final roundup of 2014 and the final post of 2014, as we’re going on vacation through Jan. 3 Essential Tips for Digital Marketers.

Web 73
article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

article thumbnail

PRLab and PRStudChat Prepare Students for an 18-Hour Pro Bono Marathon

Deirdre Breakenridge

On November 21, 2014, PRLab, the nation’s oldest student-run public relations agency, will host its third PRoBono event. What are some tips for working on an integrated communications team? Nonprofit communications differ from corporate communications. A Guest Post By Rebecca DeLuca.

Nonprofit 387
article thumbnail

On May 16th, #PRStudChat Discusses Careers in Public Relations

Deirdre Breakenridge

Several of the topics and questions that will be answered by Matt and Ron and the #PRStudChat community include: Q1. You’re in Chicago, a major agency, corporate and non-profit center. What’s the job outlook feel like right now for PR and communications graduates and pros? About #PRStudChat. Is PR Right for me? ”

Publicity 202
article thumbnail

15 PR and social media career moves in Minnesota in 2014

Communications Conversations

A lot of agency folks stay put in 2014–something I didn’t see coming. Regardless, there were a number of moves worth noting in 2014. Former role: Senior director-content marketing, Fast Horse. Current role: Corporate Communications, Wells Fargo. Take a peek–and let me know who you would add.