Remove 2013 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Publicity
article thumbnail

Brand Vandal ten years on

Wadds Inc.

It’s the tenth anniversary of Brand Vandals written by Steve Earl and I in 2013. It tells the story of how organisations can build a reputational defence through their actions and by communicating with publics or audiences using paid, earned, shared, and owned media. Communities can have both good and bad intent.

Brand 122
article thumbnail

Corporate Sustainability Reports – A Massive Undertaking with a Ton of Payoff

MaccaPR

I’m going to give it to you straight – developing a Corporate Sustainability Report for your company is a ton of work. What is a Corporate Sustainability Report? Yes, corporate sustainability reports are a valuable communications tool. Corporate Sustainability Reports Rise in Popularity. General Mills.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Context and Community: the 2 Cs That Can Make Social Scoring Work

Waxing UnLyrical

While it’s technically not my first speaking engagement for 2013 (though it is the first public one), I am anticipating xPotomac (Feb. If you’ve created neat Listly lists the WUL community and I should know about, please leave the URL(s) in your comment below! Adding context and community. List are subjective.

article thumbnail

How Harry’s very LA relaunch has only just begun

Mark My Words

The former Royal’s first foray into the corporate world has seen him take up the role of chief impact officer at Silicon Valley coaching firm BetterUp, while also sitting alongside Rupert Murdoch’s daughter-in-law on a commission aiming to fight “misinformation”. Now people desire to give back and give back support to the community.”

article thumbnail

Share This Too: Richard Bagnall Returns to #measurePR (Pt. II)

Waxing UnLyrical

This time around, we talked more about the need for education, whether CPM (cost per thousand impressions) is a valid metric for PR, especially since it has recently been discussed by the IPR (Institute for Public Relations “measurati,” and whether or not PR firms should also offer measurement services. Here are a few excerpts.

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

When I came home in 2013, I did not have a business model or consultancy practice. I started reading some very interesting papers and books about the psychological forces come into play in tough corporate and external environments. It’s a corporate anti-bribery training video about my experience, narrated by a former FBI agent.

article thumbnail

The Implications of the Growth of Social News

Cision

This is a guest post by Jeremy Bamidele , a brand strategist, publicist and adjunct professor at Rancho Santiago Community College District. The decline of television as a news source pales in comparison with the decline of print, which has been drastically declining since 2013. Instead, they can choose news that most interest them.