Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Consumer Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

What the #measurePR Community Thinks of 2012

Waxing UnLyrical

The #MeasurePR chat on December 6 was a free-wheeling smorgasbord of terrific measurement topics, from what the community thinks will be hot measurement trends next year to which free tools we love the most. The discussion kicked off with a great question from Deanna Boss , who wanted to know: “What does 2012 look like for #measurepr?

article thumbnail

Marketing Giving

Mindful Marketing

by David Hagenbuch , founder of Mindful Marketing & author of Honorable Influence Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday. ” Those are admirable and far-reaching claims, but is it really possible to market giving? .” However, marketing concepts can be applied to virtually any endeavor.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Create a Coordinated Email and Social Strategy

Cision

With Amazon’s purchase of Whole Foods , these and other brands will face increasing competition, making it imperative for them to own their conversations with consumers. As the industry evolves, companies and brands might find it more difficult to control their own destinies with consumers. Growing and Engaging Your Fan Base.

Strategy 215
article thumbnail

Infographic: Does Wall Street Require Issuers to Have an IR Website?

Cision

Since the day I marketed my first IR website in 2000, I’ve been a staunch evangelist for the product. It’s a hellava smart and simple marketing tool that combines superb, reliable content with a professional presentation of your financial brand. Thus the genesis of our Shareholder Communications 365 Study. But I am a tad bias.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Fueled by a mix of youthful exuberance, adrenaline and caffeine, I set out to redefine the marketing agency model with a focus on standardized services and value-based pricing. Register for Marketing AI Conference (MAICON) 2021 Virtual, Sept. But AI is not just in your consumer life. Invest in your future!

article thumbnail

Brand Ambassadors, Brand Advocates: These Programs Aren’t Easy!

Rock the Status Quo

What is the difference between a brand ambassadors, brand advocates and just an online community? Communities are a collection of people passionate about something, who are gathered into a social media community around that passion. Money to promote the new community. A full-time community manager to keep it humming.

Brand 100
article thumbnail

The Marketing Power of Wikipedia: 8 Tips for PR Pros

MaccaPR

As PR and marketing professionals – and consumers – we often forget about the sheer power and influence that Wikipedia has on our daily lives. All jokes aside, Wikipedia does have a distinct influence on the business community. All jokes aside, Wikipedia does have a distinct influence on the business community.

Wikipedia 101