article thumbnail

Unlocking the strategic potential of internal communications

Wadds Inc.

As organisations manage a complex business landscape, the internal communications function can demonstrate its value as a strategic management function. My focus as a public relations practitioner and management researcher is on elevating the internal communications function's role in management. At Wadds Inc.

article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Here are some tips to both landing media interviews and making sure they’re successful. If you’re tackling an industry event without a full PR team facilitating outreach, pitching and planning for press interviews can be daunting. As you schedule interviews, be sure to make adjustments to reporters or executives attending virtually.

Media 294
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How PR Can Solve Its Diversity Problem

Its success hinges on a genuine understanding of diverse communities and cultures. When I was interviewing with Crenshaw, one of the first things I noticed was that the leader interviewing me was a man of color – someone who looked like me. It can also lead to more innovative solutions and better problem-solving.

Employee 156
article thumbnail

5 Great Results to Expect After Media Training

Landis PR

By Andie Davis Photo courtesy of Pixabay There are many great benefits that come from media training, and not just for media interviews. If you get media interview requests, you will want experienced media trainers to guide you through the ins and outs (and the dos and don’ts) of being a great interviewee.

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

I would do so via a live satellite feed, providing insights, and sharing my experiences at international conferences from London to Shanghai. That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community. Most of this happened in the U.S. When I was asked to speak outside of the U.S.,

article thumbnail

5WPR Shares Insights from Axios BFD Miami: Key Trends for 2024

5W PR

Earlier this month, 5WPR Senior Vice President, and General Manager of 5WPR Miami, had the privilege of attending Axios BFD Miami, an exclusive half-day event where Axios business and Pro reporters conducted insightful interviews with top industry leaders.

Trends 78
article thumbnail

What PR Teams Should Know About Substack

Because Substack newsletters often feature exclusive content, interviews, and analysis, PR people can identify influential Substack writers, get to know their work, and suggest story ideas or interviews. But we can also leverage it to enhance our work. How has Substack affected the media landscape?

Analysis 156