article thumbnail

Dispelling 6 Myths PR Sometimes has about Content Marketing

Sword and the Script

Some time ago I pitched a reporter, who was looking for sources, on social media for a client. The pitch was about a study they had done. The interesting thing is, I had pitched her on that study by email already. Myth 2: Content marketing doesn’t yield credibility. Myth 3: You can’t pitch reporters with content.

article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. What passions drive the brand that community engagement can help emphasize?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Building better relationships with content marketing

Prohibition

We don’t need to sell you on the benefits of content marketing. When compared with other forms of marketing, content marketing has the potential to form a meaningful and long-lasting relationship with your customer or prospect. So, how do you get it right when it comes to content marketing?

article thumbnail

3 Ways Patient Advocates Can Boost Your Healthcare Content Marketing

Contently - Strategy

Reaching a new community. Accessing this new audience (through things like product reviews and sponsored posts) can be highly effective and much more cost effective than trying to target new customers through other marketing channels. “I usually have the freedom to pitch what I like.”

article thumbnail

Content marketing that is truly making a difference during the COVID-19 outbreak

Communications Conversations

That’s why a lot of these creative content marketing opportunities we’ve seen the last week just seem to fall flat (see Chipotle’s attempt to use Zoom in a creative way, for example). The post is pitch perfect. Any good social media effort also needs solid community management. Thank you, BCBSMN team.

article thumbnail

Is Content Marketing Better than Advertising?

Sword and the Script

As a result, the refrain “content marketing is better than advertising” is bounced around the marketing echo chamber. Though a seasoned PR professional, I am also a serious advocate of content marketing. There’s a large body of work on these pages dedicated to content marketing. Native ads?

article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

The term “content marketing” casts a wide net when it comes to ways to promote and publicize a brand or organization. However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy. However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy.

Community 120