article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

On January 17th, the #PRStudChat Community Discusses How to Get Strategic With Owned Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, #PRStudChat (sponsored by Spin Sucks ) community members gather for a Twitter chat on “How to Get Strategic with Owned Media.” During the Twitter chat, Megan will be addressing the following questions, but we encourage all community members to weigh in with their ideas and share their perspectives too. About Spin Sucks.

Community 184
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How to Pitch Consumer PR with Desiree Dozier, Finn Partners

OnePitch

She began her career in the editorial department at InStyle magazine, before transitioning into the world of corporate communications at a leading talent agency, and eventually, consumer PR. What’s the best pitch of yours that resulted in coverage and what elements made it successful? It depends on the pitch.

article thumbnail

Skidz brainstorm as agency readies pitch

Stephen Waddington

Agency teams are working on their pitches for the Skidz account. I’m following a team as it prepares its pitch response. Pant savvy consumers want meaningful experiences first and great products second. Context and assumptions Our content strategy needs to engage consumers with a fresh-pant-out-of-the-box feeling.

article thumbnail

Less publicized but more interesting takeaways from 3 reports on marketing and PR

Sword and the Script

PR pitches earn a 45% open rate and a 3% response rate; the top metrics for marcom and PR by segment; Europe is more satisfied with PR agencies than the U.S. The vendor community that serves PR has published a handful of reports over the last few months. The company’s measures are based on the pitches sent through their systems.

Report 106
article thumbnail

5 Tips to Pitching Success – When PR Stands for “Personal” Relations

Deirdre Breakenridge

As I found editorial success for my agency’s clients, I was able to branch out and pitch radio and television broadcast opportunities. However, there are online media outlets as well as bloggers and other influential individuals who have the ability to get consumers to act or behave a certain way. Be flexible in your pitch.

Pitching 150
article thumbnail

Pitching Around Covid-19

Buzzstream

For some, it might be to learn new skills, such as what you might execute with the PESO model; for others, it might be to add revenue streams, such as online courses, virtual events, or books; and for others, it might be finding ways to be incredibly helpful, both through content and community building. Addressing COVID-19 When Pitching.