Remove Books Remove Community Remove How To Remove Internal
article thumbnail

Will 2024 be a good year for internal comms? [PR Tech Sum 55]

Sword and the Script

Staffbase launches beta for new internal comms tool; Muck Rack team up with Shankman; Agility PR Solutions parent touts LLM deal with “big tech” In an unscientific observation, I’ve noticed a lot of companies are hiring internal communications. The roles being unveiled now have sales enablement or marketing operations bent.

article thumbnail

International Women’s Day 2024: How Inspiring Inclusion Leads to Innovation and Growth

Stern + Associates

As International Women’s Day approaches on March 8 th , we join the global community to celebrate the theme of “ Inspire Inclusion.” Their concrete, practical guidance reveals how organizations can go beyond celebrating diversity to embedding it as a core pillar of their strategic vision.

Internal 108
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

I use ZEO to describe an organization’s entry-level executives who they hire following college graduation and an organization’s interns. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. He has authored four Gen Z books, including the recently published “ZEO: Introducing Gen Z, The New Generation of Leaders.”

How To 162
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

I use ZEO to describe an organization’s entry-level executives who they hire following college graduation and an organization’s interns. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. He has authored four Gen Z books, including the recently published “ZEO: Introducing Gen Z, The New Generation of Leaders.”

How To 139
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
article thumbnail

Empathy, Courage, and Grace: Exploring Life’s Path with Ash Beckham

PR for Anyone

In this episode, Christina and Ash discuss her latest book, “Step Up,” which sheds light on the critical need for empathy, embracing discomfort as a catalyst for personal growth, and the vital role of understanding diverse viewpoints, even those that may challenge our beliefs. The longer you carry it, the heavier it gets.

Corporate 130
article thumbnail

Fostering Collaboration and Empathy between Men and Women in Business with Stacy Kehren Idema

PR for Anyone

The emphasis was on navigating emotional and ambiguous environments, making substantial investments, and swiftly bringing advancements to market for the betterment of patients and communities. Stacy points out the internalized patriarchy that influences perceptions and contributes to negative labeling.

Corporate 130