Remove Books Remove Community Remove Conference Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Don’t forget that engagement can also be measured. Image Credit: Pixabay.

Community 206
article thumbnail

10 Takeaways From PRSA’s 2018 International Conference

PRSay

Austin, Texas, was the backdrop for PRSA’s International Conference this past week. The theme: “Communications Convergence” covered a range of topics including conflicts, creativity and client relationships. Crunching numbers (data and measurement) was a hot topic as well. ” — Dan Beltramo, CEO, AirPR.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

PR must grow up and appreciate the value of qualifications, learning and research

Stephen Waddington

These include value, measurement, gender, BAME diversity and the reputation of the industry itself. Qualifications, continuous learning and a mature community of practice that engage theory and practice are among the hallmarks of a mature profession. We’ve published the fifth edition of the book this week.

article thumbnail

What’s next for WaddsCon: May report and future events

Stephen Waddington

The May edition of WaddsCon covered a range of topics from the COVID-19 impact on client/agency relations to the impact on print, and from measurement frameworks to professionalism in public relations. Orla Graham, account director, CARMA spoke about measurement and shared a practical approach to developing a framework.

Report 203
article thumbnail

20 of the Coolest Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020

PR 20/20

Marketing conferences have shaped my top team memories. The South by Southwest Conference & Festivals “celebrate the convergence of the interactive, film, and music industries.” The only conference where marketers, sales and leadership teams get aligned on digital and ignite true business transformation.”. Social Media Week.

article thumbnail

Unlocking the strategic potential of internal communications

Wadds Inc.

As organisations manage a complex business landscape, the internal communications function can demonstrate its value as a strategic management function. This a keynote that I gave to the CIPR Inside Conference this morning. It’s measured by means of employee engagement. I’ve already shared examples from today’s conference.

article thumbnail

How Can Professional Speakers Perfect PR to Book More Gigs?

wiredPRworks

Inviting you to register for a webinar that teaches how professional speakers can perfect PR to book more gigs and grow their consulting business. I'll share tips and strategies to attract attention, build business and connect with key communities. How Can Professional Speakers Perfect PR to Book More Gigs? BarbaraRozgonyi.com.