Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove SEO
article thumbnail

40+ Blogs Marketers Should Be Following

PR 20/20

Hence our obsession with keeping tabs on industry blogs and finding those articles and authors that impact our own ways of thinking. If like us, you’re always looking for new marketing resources, you’ve landed on the right blog post. Below is a guide to Ready North's favorite blogs and publications.

article thumbnail

PR Pros Don’t Need to Know about SEO

The Resolution Blog

Social media existed back then, as did blogs. “Do you realise the SEO juice that gives our company Dave?” ” I joined in the self-congratulating and empathised while secretly putting this down to the difference between marketing and PR people. Do PRs Need to Know About SEO?

SEO 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Building better relationships with content marketing

Prohibition

We don’t need to sell you on the benefits of content marketing. If you didn’t believe it can drive sales, amplify brand awareness, build brand credibility and supercharge your SEO, then you wouldn’t be reading this would you? So, how do you get it right when it comes to content marketing? I’ll give you an example.

article thumbnail

5 Actionable Ways to Apply B2B Content Marketing Trends in 2019

PR 20/20

According to Content Marketing Institute Research Director Lisa Beets ( @LisaBeets ), “Nearly all top-performing B2B content marketers—90%—put their audience’s informational needs ahead of their company’s sales/promotional message.”. Today, more B2B marketers than ever rely on a content marketing approach.

article thumbnail

3 Ways Patient Advocates Can Boost Your Healthcare Content Marketing

Contently - Strategy

Reaching a new community. Accessing this new audience (through things like product reviews and sponsored posts) can be highly effective and much more cost effective than trying to target new customers through other marketing channels. .” Not sure how to get started? Another appeal of patient advocacy is exposure.

article thumbnail

7 reasons why effective PR is more important than ever

Remote PR Jobs

PR drives SEO. Established publications that link to a brand will boost search listings due to their domain authority, and ever since Google determined that brand mentions are “implied links,” they work harder to drive SEO. Dorothy Crenshaw is CEO of Crenshaw Communications. That beats self-promotion every time.

Mobile 100
article thumbnail

Blogger Pitch Smackdown: SEO Linkbuilders vs. PR Pros

Rock the Status Quo

The Differences in Pitch Style & Purpose Are Helpful to Understand I love PR, I love SEO and I really love how well they intersect to grow client reach and conversion. Why do I write about backlink pitches in a PR blog? Is it truly a terrible pitch from an inept PR pro, or is a backlink ploy from an SEO programmer?

SEO 100