Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Social Media Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

The Use of Storytelling to Build Strong Brand Identity

5W PR

One of the most potent tools for achieving this is brand storytelling. What is brand storytelling? Brand storytelling is the practice of using narratives to convey the essence, values, and purpose of a brand. Brand storytelling aims to evoke emotions, forge connections, and communicate the brand’s unique identity.

article thumbnail

Top skills of the 2022 social media professional–as told by the people doing the actual work

Communications Conversations

You may have seen this graphic last week–it was making the rounds on social media (even I shared it). It’s from LinkedIn, which aggregated data to share with us the “top skills” of today’s social media manager. Yes, social media pros do need to understand how to manage social ad campaigns.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

More on PR2020: social media activism, internal comms resurgence, storytelling and professionalism

Stephen Waddington

Thank you to everyone who sent me feedback on my essay on the future of PR via email or social media. There were some clear misses in my original essay: social media activism, internal communications, storytelling and professionalism in PR. Social media activism is only possible because brands don’t listen.

article thumbnail

Cracking the Code: Engaging Gen Z With a Social Media Agency

Konnect Agency

Unlocking the secrets of Gen Z’s social media prowess is akin to discovering a treasure trove in the digital realm. With smartphones, social media platforms, and unfettered access to information as their daily companions, Gen Z has become synonymous with connectivity and unwavering social awareness.

article thumbnail

Effective Marketing Strategies for Fast Food Chains

5W PR

Digital and social media marketing In the digital age, online fast-food marketing is a cornerstone for fast-food chains. This fast food marketing strategy includes the use of websites, social media platforms, email marketing, and mobile apps.

article thumbnail

Best Practice When Using Video Across Different Social Media Channels

Prohibition

Videos are also a great storytelling device. With that said, this blog will detail what video content works for some channels and what kind of video doesn’t work for other social media sites. This will support your brand ‘s content strategy for creating and optimising social posting moving forwards.

Video 62
article thumbnail

5 social media marketing predictions for 2015 that are flat-out wrong

Communications Conversations

P rediction: Visual storytelling will emerge as a main strategy for growing communities in 2015. I mean, by now, who doesn’t know that visual storytelling is a big trend for brands looking to gain traction in social and online storytelling? Hardly a huge trend we’ll see en force in the year ahead.