article thumbnail

The Facebook Dilemma

The Proactive Report

It seems as though Facebook has businesses between a rock and a hard place: their audience is on Facebook and wants to interact with brands there. A community of loyal and engaged fans is considered to be a valuable asset. Is this all a ploy by Facebook to squeeze brands for more money? ” Facebook.

Facebook 262
article thumbnail

Unpacking the Facebook newsfeed

Stephen Waddington

Public relations practitioners should have a rudimentary understanding of the Facebook newsfeed. I ran a workshop at the PR Week’s PR360 Conference in London today about the best way for public relations to work with Facebook. Facebook is under fierce scrutiny from the media and governments around the world.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling Training & Digital Marketing Workshop Debuts

wiredPRworks

On March 10 and 11, I'll be teaching an immersive two-day digital marketing, LinkedIn training and social selling skills workshop. Digital Marketing, LinkedIn Training and Social Selling Workshop in Chicago. LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook accounts, basic working knowledge of social media. Managing your community relations.

article thumbnail

#Leaders Listen Up: #Millennials Share what Gets their Attention on Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

In November of 2018, the Hootsuite Blog stated that over 200 million people participated in Facebook Groups and there were about 150 million people who took advantage of Facebook Stories. Social Media Workshop in Princeton, NJ. FEEL First Workshop in New York City. The social media numbers continue to grow.

article thumbnail

What A Dog’s Cancer Taught Me About Community

Waxing UnLyrical

I tell you all this not to make excuses for being away, but because part of being in a community means we share what’s going on. Through Facebook. This is not an ode to Facebook. We are a community. But many of us have connected on other networks and platforms, which is how I know the community is alive and kicking.

Community 105
article thumbnail

How to Tap Into Culture for Travel PR Strategies

5W PR

PR professionals can design workshops, culinary classes, art sessions, and cultural tours that immerse travelers in local traditions. PR professionals can utilize Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter to share captivating visuals, stories, and videos that showcase the destination’s culture.

Travel 78
article thumbnail

Comms School set to tackle practical communication skills to get ahead in your career

Stephen Waddington

Mentoring, work placements, and initiatives such as Richard Bailey’s #PRstudent blogging community all help. We’ve both run workshops and speaking events, but neither are scalable, and they’re only accessible to people that can attend in person. It will consist of a series of six fortnightly webinars and community discussions.