article thumbnail

Lessons for Western practitioners from India's public relations community

Wadds Inc.

The World PR Forum and PRAXIS conferences in India highlighted the focus of the Global South on professional development through qualifications, continuous learning, and community to advance public relations as a profession. The scale, energy and hospitality of the Indian public relations community is incredible.

article thumbnail

Why Internal Communications Should Be Part of Your Marketing Strategy

PRSay

Fortunately, your corporate communications team can kindle that love. By connecting employees to the company’s core message — and inspiring a belief in the organization’s mission — internal communicators will help create purpose-driven employees. Expanding beyond internal memos. And this makes a significant impact.

Internal 126
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

What’s next for WaddsCon: May report and future events

Stephen Waddington

It is an innovative means of internal engagement that often spills out onto social media. Developing the WaddsCon community WaddsCon is a high energy, fast paced and fun learning and development event. The conference format emerged from the House of Marketing, Media and PR community during the first UK lockdown.

Report 203
article thumbnail

Setting Up Shop at The Hoffman Agency in London

The Hoffman Agency

After tilts in content writing, branding and marketing, I was thrilled when Hoffman invited me into the London office as a Spring intern. Hoffman’s community of like-minded PR whizzes and tech enthusiasts are there for me to lean on as I learn the ropes — and not just those I share the London office with. Or looking around, I suppose.

Agency 36
article thumbnail

#PRStudChat Gathers on June 13th to Learn Leadership Skills

Deirdre Breakenridge

Our community will also learn the importance of observing the leaders in an organization (regardless of their titles). Some of the topics/questions Ken and the #PRStudChat community will answer include: 1. What’s your definition of leadership? What’s the difference between management and leadership? About Spin Sucks.

article thumbnail

Pride in a Time of Pandemic

PRSay

The month of June marks the traditional celebration of LGBTQ Pride in communities across the nation and world. The global coronavirus pandemic has resulted in the cancellation of hundreds of pride celebrations worldwide, a severe setback at a time when fostering community and bringing people together is more important than ever.

Community 209
article thumbnail

A Journey of Pro-Aging and Reinvention with Diane Britt-Smith

PR for Anyone

If you’ve been following her on Instagram, you’ll know exactly what we mean – Diane Britt-Smith radiates positivity and exudes a contagious energy that’s hard to resist. Apple Spotify Watch and subscribe on YouTube And if you love it, please leave a review!