article thumbnail

Transforming Internal Communications: From Hurdles to High Performance

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

In the dynamic landscape of modern workplaces, effective internal communication is paramount. It serves as the lifeblood that fuels organizational synergy, promotes transparency, and provides a sense of community among employees. Inadequate technology can impede internal comms through several avenues.

article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

In any case, both of these were “audience buys” and proved to be savvy PR, content marketing and SEO moves. Most of these come from registering for one-off gated content like white papers and webinars – these assets are expensive to create and promote. And I have a massive library of SEO and content marketing material.”.

SEO 132
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Study: Effective Content Marketing Has One Element

Sword and the Script

In other words, during the process of writing out the answers on his sneaker, he had internalized the answers and could recall them from memory. It was the 5 th annual B2B Content Marketing Survey which conjured up that memory – from perhaps a more frightening part of my mind. Rhythm and ROI.

article thumbnail

7 Reasons Your B2B Content Marketing Program Fails to Deliver that You Probably Haven’t Heard Before

Sword and the Script

There’s are several industry organizations that field annual surveys about content marketing and they are gearing up. Last year, the data overwhelmingly found every business says they are doing content marketing. This year, I predict satisfaction with content marketing will slide and many won’t understand why.

article thumbnail

Can you Profit Directly from Content Marketing? Proceed with Caution

Sword and the Script

Regular readers know I bought into the concept of “ content marketing ” many years ago. It was in effect the coining of a term that characterized a strategy my team and I was already working on across traditional PR, digital marketing and social media. 3 Studies that Challenge Marketing Assumptions.

article thumbnail

Deborah Weinstein on the Challenges Confronting PR and Digital Marketing

Flack's Revenge

The thing about marketing is that to fill your net you have to fish where the fish are. And social, with its free and open access; bountiful, ever-shifting demographic landscapes; bright, new shiny platforms; trolls and black holes, represents an ocean of opportunity marketers simply cannot afford to ignore. Be Helpful.

Marketing 244
article thumbnail

The Rejection Rule

Cision

This rejection rule focuses on public audiences: Will the community like this idea and act upon it ? Specifically, will they care enough about the concept to talk about it, share it, create content for it, and yes, possibly even consider buying services from the company? Want to create standout content? So did scaling.