Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Marketing Remove Writing
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Yet, public relations (PR) and communications efforts have significant potential to bolster a brand. One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Community members develop stronger connections to the brand, which can result in more sales and recommendations.

article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Whether you’re a new PR assistant or the Director of Communications, the core of your job revolves around using news and content to put forth your brand’s desired messaging. Our job descriptions tell us what we’ll be responsible for in a given public relations or communications role, but we rarely reference the J.D.

Training 195
article thumbnail

Is AI a threat or benefit to marketers and communicators? 2 PR pros weigh in

Landis PR

This has created both an opportunity and a potential point of concern for professional marketers and communicators who are wondering: Do the benefits of AI outweigh the threats? Solid storytelling, writing and editing skills are still very much in demand. The post Is AI a threat or benefit to marketers and communicators?

article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Mysteries of Media Pitching on September 20th

Deirdre Breakenridge

Content may be king, but if the PESO model has taught us anything, it’s that we need to integrate a number of distribution tactics into the communications mix in order to be consistently successful. A former newspaper journalist, Michael has won national and regional awards for news release and feature writing. Is PR Right for me? ”

Community 157
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

Marketing and PR predictions aren’t merely forecasts, but often a reflection of our aspirations and perhaps advice – mistakes we’ve made we’d like to help others avoid. “Be Pay to pay, content grows; influencer marketing cools. “I d) Influencer marketing to cool off as far as the amounts of money companies are paying influencers.”.

Marketing 190
article thumbnail

Why Internal Communications Should Be Part of Your Marketing Strategy

PRSay

PoliteMail was a proud sponsor of Connect 19 — the PRSA Employee Communications Section’s annual conference. Fortunately, your corporate communications team can kindle that love. A report published by LinkedIn and Imperative writes, “…companies are seeing that purpose-oriented employees are more productive and successful.”

Internal 137
article thumbnail

How to write an abstract for your conference talk or webinar

Remote PR Jobs

Originally seen on Medium For better or for worse, I’ve become an abstract-writing machine over the years. Whether it’s from writing my own abstracts for conference CFPs, or ghost-writing webinar abstracts for others, I’ve drafted a lot of abstracts. I’ve settled into a bit of a formula.