Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

On March 24th, The #PRStudChat Community Discusses How to Land Your 1st Job Like a PRo!

Deirdre Breakenridge

Jennie, her students (#DonohuePRCases) and the #PRStudChat community will cover several topics during this chat sponsored by @SpinSucks. How can I prepare for the interview? What are the next steps after the interview? To change the perception of the communications industry. Join us Tuesday, March 24, at 12 p.m.

Community 293
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

Podcasting is the quickest growing communications medium, and it seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Don’t forget that engagement can also be measured.

Community 206
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Mastering B2B Tech PR: Strategies for Effective Communication

5W PR

In the rapidly changing arena of B2B tech , sound, and engaging communication plays a pivotal role in success. Audience The B2B tech landscape varies, each audience segment has unique needs and ways they prefer to communicate. Industry participation Get actively involved with the B2B tech community.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

Unlocking the strategic potential of internal communications

Wadds Inc.

As organisations manage a complex business landscape, the internal communications function can demonstrate its value as a strategic management function. My focus as a public relations practitioner and management researcher is on elevating the internal communications function's role in management. The headlines are challenging.

article thumbnail

Interview with Ann Handley

Critical Mention

In this interview, she shares her insights into how marketing has changed over time, the most valuable social media channel for marketers and how to make more of an impact as a marketing professional in your community. I craved community, comments, Twitter, Facebook (even if social media hadn’t happened yet… LOL).

article thumbnail

The Power of Corporate Communications in the Beauty and Wellness Industry

5W PR

In the beauty and wellness industry , corporate communications play a crucial role in shaping brand perception, establishing credibility, and fostering customer trust. Communicate openly and honestly about the brand, products, and business practices.

article thumbnail

Interview with Ann Handley

Critical Mention

In this interview, she shares her insights into how marketing has changed over time, the most valuable social media channel for marketers and how to make more of an impact as a marketing professional in your community. I craved community, comments, Twitter, Facebook (even if social media hadn’t happened yet… LOL).