Remove Branding Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Viral
article thumbnail

6 Trends That Will Affect PR In 2022

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Brand purpose has real purpose. Purpose and values-based communications will become an essential part of the marketing toolbox. Research shows that consumers want the brands and companies they do business with to be fair employers, good corporate citizens, and responsible stewards of the environment. Employees are in charge.

Trends 385
article thumbnail

How Not To Get Cancelled: A PR View

The same is true for brands and businesses. ” When it comes to brand cancel culture, there’s often a constructive goal – to correct mistakes or encourage change. We encourage brands to take a stand on relevant matters, especially those aligned with the values of their customers. Be careful with humor.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 Occasions When PR And Marketing Must Work Together

PR, on the other hand, with its ties to reputation and crisis management, is thought to play a more defensive role, designed to protect the corporate brand. A strategic public relations campaign can build significant corporate and product brand value, especially over time. But it’s not a contest. A milestone event.

Marketing 310
article thumbnail

Facebook’s pushing Groups, but how can brands really use them?

Communications Conversations

One big trend I see accelerating in the social media world in 2019 is the move to more “community” and less “let’s go viral” It’s something I talked about in my trends presentation I put together that I’ve given now to five different groups in the Twin Cities. And, that will happen.

Groups 68
article thumbnail

PR Glossary: 30 Key Terms and Insights Every Professional Should Know

Newsfile

Media monitoring involves systematically tracking and analyzing media content (such as news articles, social media posts, and broadcast segments) related to a specific brand, industry, or topic. Media monitoring tools scan various sources (print, online, social media, TV, radio) for mentions of specific keywords or brands.

Viral 52
article thumbnail

Scale Content Marketing: Employees are the Secret

Sword and the Script

His commentary was presented in a white paper titled The Future of Content co-produced by The Content Counsel and an AdAge team that writes sponsored content for brands. The paper is based on a combination of a survey of approximately 500 marketers and interviews from a number of people, like Mr. Sacfidi, from large consumer brands.

article thumbnail

Three global issues that could impact your brand’s reputation

NewsWhip

In a time where a company’s every move is being thoroughly watched by both the media and consumers, even the most successful brands can find themselves in hot water. As such, brands must be cognizant of how their reputation is perceived — and this can extend beyond the industry in which the company directly operates. Let’s take a look.