Remove Brand Remove Community Remove Newspapers Remove Writing
article thumbnail

5 Benefits of Media Relations

Landis PR

For example, if a trusted blogger writes that this product is really great – do you believe that writer or the marketing-speak on a company’s website? Example: pitch a story on a newly opened hiking trail to an outdoors editor at a local newspaper who also has a following on social media. Is your brand quirky, fun and irreverent?

article thumbnail

Effective Communication Strategies For Mental Health Advocacy

The Hoyt Organization

Contact media outlets such as newspapers, magazines, radio stations, and television networks to get coverage for your campaign. Leveraging news topics can help secure coverage for your brand and its key advocates. Tapping into established communities through local events and partnerships helps create hyper-local strategies.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Public Relations and the Press: A Powerful Partnership

PRSay

On April 27, Bloomberg published an inaccurate, one-sided piece titled “Public Relations Jobs Boom as Buffet Sees Newspapers Dying.”. As the article noted, billionaire investor Warren Buffet sees the traditional newspaper slipping away. We all do, but it’s wrong to link the entire change in the media industry to the PR profession.

Publicity 148
article thumbnail

How to Craft an Effective Local SEO Content Strategy

Contently - Strategy

Further, local SEO can help brands achieve higher conversion rates by targeting users in the immediate vicinity who are actively looking for products or services. How to Write Content for Local SEO The first step is to create content that’s locally relevant. Let’s take the Minneapolis-based pizza parlor.

Local 97
article thumbnail

The Top PR Tips and Tricks for Small Businesses

PR Fuel

Utilizing public relations is a great way for your business to become more well-known in your community, boost your sales, and create better relationships with your current and future customers. Forming relationships with the people at your local radio, newspaper, and TV station can really help promote your business!

article thumbnail

How to Write an Award-Winning Submission

The Awards Blog

Here’s how to write a submission that gets to the top of the judging pile. Writing a brief and succinct description is harder than you think. When John Doe learned about the shocking rise in homelessness for pregnant women at the annual “Hacking Health AppDev” event, he knew he had found his community mobile project. “I

Writing 52
article thumbnail

A day in the life of one solo PR/social media consultant (and adjunct professor)

Communications Conversations

Take a peek at the social communities for my biggest client (of 10 years now!), Start research and writing a byline for my Trustmark client. .: I work with the wonderful Kellie Weiland on Sleep Number’s Employer Brand work. Writing a post about influencer marketing trends and I’m knee-deep in research.