Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Measurement Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Financial Services & Social Media on April 19th

Deirdre Breakenridge

Social media participation in the financial services industry is expected to increase as social networks expand in the coming years. Understanding your business purpose and approach on social media is imperative and financial services companies are investing in their infrastructure, guidelines, and engagement best practices.

Financial 150
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post by Christy Maguire, Graduate Student at American University, PR Expanded Blog Contest Winner. Podcasting is the quickest growing communications medium, and it seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Image Credit: Pixabay.

Community 206
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

On Thursday, July 19th, #PRStudChat Discusses Social Media & Strategic Communications

Deirdre Breakenridge

It may be summer, but #PRStudChat, sponsored by Spin Sucks, is focused on strategic communications all year round. In the spirit of learning, even when school is out, our community will gather for a Twitter chat on July 19th at 12:00 p.m. ET to discuss social media and getting into the strategic communications mindset.

article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Today, landing earned media in publications that resonate with target audiences is only one small part of the earned-media mix. At the same time, PR pros are constantly thinking about how to maximize the reach and impact of their earned media. Media Measurement Reporting on established metrics isn’t enough today.

Training 195
article thumbnail

9 (realistic) social media trends for 2020

Communications Conversations

For the last few years, I’ve been developing a “Social Media Trends” presentation in January that I’ve now given more than 20 times. While I don’t proclaim to be a trend-spotter, I do keep up with social media trends each week–mostly because I have to! For this blog.

article thumbnail

Why Social Media Platforms and Apps are Crucial to Marketing Your Brands

ReimaginePR

Now that we’re neck-deep into the age of social media, having a website isn’t even enough anymore. Yes, social media is that crucial to surviving our Facebook-posting, Instagram-storying, Live Tweeting, TikToking world. But first: What Exactly is Social Media Marketing? Think about it: more than 4.5

article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Today, landing earned media in publications that resonate with target audiences is only one small part of the earned-media mix. At the same time, PR pros are constantly thinking about how to maximize the reach and impact of their earned media. Media Measurement. Relationship building takes time.

Training 370