Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Groups Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy. And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. Since 2007, NYPL Blogs has showcased content that continues to inspire and educate a devoted audience.

Community 120
article thumbnail

Interview with Larry Kim

Critical Mention

What’s your advice for aspiring influencers in marketing to build their communities? Building a community isn’t about gathering a crowd of people to cheer you on. A community is what happens when a lot of people with a shared interest are all helping each other. Larry: Always seek to help others. SCHEDULE A DEMO.

article thumbnail

How an underground high school newspaper led to a 10+ year blog

Communications Conversations

Last Saturday, there was a wonderful article in the Variety section of the Minneapolis Star Tribune about groups of kids who had started neighborhood newspapers during the pandemic. People want to learn more about their communities! I believe both of those experiences shaped me and led me to starting this blog. The printing.

article thumbnail

Executing An Effective Non-Profit PR Strategy

The Hoyt Organization

With a robust PR strategy, your nonprofit can easily differentiate its messaging from the competition, and garner support from the community. Additionally, you can easily reach the right audiences and communicate your message effectively. This will help you reach a wider audience while still targeting specific groups effectively.

Strategy 104
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Erica Schueller, Editorial Director, Commercial Vehicle Group at Endeavor Business Media

Bianchi Biz Blog

I am the editorial director, Commercial Vehicle Group at Endeavor Business Media. The Endeavor Commercial Vehicle Group is comprised of six CV brands: FleetOwner, Fleet Maintenance, Trailer/Body Builders, Bulk Transporter, Refrigerated Transporter, and American Trucker. How long have you been in journalism and how did you get started?

Groups 55
article thumbnail

Consumers Are Prioritizing Health & Wellness – How Brands In The Industry Can Best Connect with Shoppers

5W PR

Surveys, focus groups, and social listening can reveal the specific needs and preferences of the target audience. Companies can create informative content in the form of blog posts, webinars, and social media discussions in an effort to share valuable knowledge from credible experts. Focus on education, not just promotion.

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

My goal was to simply share my story and experience on-line through a blog, and to then re-share on social media. While I started engaging on social media channels, I realized that blogging and writing about my experiences would be central to sharing my story. The other unexpected surprise along the way was being asked to guest blog.