Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Exercises Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

9 Blogs To Make You PR-Smart

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

One of the best ways is to stay on top of key PR industry blogs as well as more general sites that offer a fresh take on business, creativity, and content. Why limit yourself to PR blogs when there’s a whole world of interesting stuff that can offer important information as well as increase specific skill sets? The Cision Blog.

Blogging 170
article thumbnail

Fitness Marketing For Springtime

5W PR

All ages and fitness levels can gain benefits from regular exercise. Another fitness marketing myth is that fitness marketing only targets those already devoted to exercising. Promotion on social media and elsewhere can help reach a larger group and build interest in the gym or trainer’s services.

article thumbnail

The Difference Between Health & Wellness

5W PR

Stories can be shared through social media posts, blog articles and website testimonials. Marketing Strategies for Wellness Brands Wellness industry businesses should advocate positive lifestyle choices and foster community around their offerings.

article thumbnail

Consumers Are Prioritizing Health & Wellness – How Brands In The Industry Can Best Connect with Shoppers

5W PR

It involves informed decisions about nutrition, exercise, treatment, and preventive care, while also considering product safety and quality. Companies can create informative content in the form of blog posts, webinars, and social media discussions in an effort to share valuable knowledge from credible experts.

article thumbnail

New decade, new social media class

Karen Freberg

This was especially the case as I ventured in teaching social media earlier in the decade (amazing!). 2020 is going to mark my seventh year teaching social media (8th total) at the University of Louisville. I am actually going to use my social media book for my class. You may be thinking – Karen!

article thumbnail

Approaching Teaching Social Media In the New Academic Year

Karen Freberg

With professors who are teaching social media, this can be a daunting and intimidating task in many ways. Teaching social media, as I have written about many times, is a constant prep. I know when I started teaching social media several years ago, this was not the case. Which book do you use?

article thumbnail

Shared Media In 2020: Tips to Maximize a Brand’s Reach

5W PR

Today, media coverage is an important metric in assessing the success of marketing and communication initiatives. Regardless of the social media platform on which content is relayed, getting the right media coverage brings satisfaction and pride to marketers. Publish Accurate and Relatable Content.

Media 103